Stop complaining about GT5P!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

d_rios48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 d_rios48
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts

Look, everyone is complaining that they don't want Prologue and will wait until the full version comes out. Well, that is a looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg wait. Do you honestly believe this game will come out any time soon. I'm expecting, and if we're lucky, earliest, Winter 2008. I am a huge Gran Turismo fan and it was one of my main reasons for buying the PS3, the other is MGS4. I honestly don't like that their making Prologue, but I badly want some Gran Turismo, especially online, so I'll be the first in line for this.

He who controls the battlefield, controls history - Old Snake

Sephiroth228

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Sephiroth228
Member since 2006 • 1109 Posts

"Hi I'm d_rios48 and even though I said you should be glad that gT5 prologue is coming out, i said in the same paragraph that I'm not happy that they're making it. I'm definately not a hypocrite, and my opinion is the only one that matters."

^ Basically all I saw in your post.

vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 vegetattack15
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts
Yeah dude, I can wait till 2010 if I have to. I won't pay $40 for a demo, no matter how big, sorry.
yanks1112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yanks1112
Member since 2005 • 867 Posts

"Hi I'm d_rios48and even though I said you should be glad that gT5 prologue is coming out, i said in the same paragraph that I'm not happy that they're making it. I'm definately not a hypocrite, and my opinion is the only one that matters."

Sephiroth228

lol

To the TC....Prologue just means that is a sort of introduction to GT5. It is not the full game. It's more like a litte something to tide people over until GT5.

Hope that made sense

hazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hazuki
Member since 2003 • 3959 Posts

Yeah dude, I can wait till 2010 if I have to. I won't pay $40 for a demo, no matter how big, sorry.vegetattack15

Exactly, and thats the problem. You understand, people don't really mind to pay a whole lot for a really long extended demo that could last you for hours. But people do mind, to pay 40$ for a demo! You can get crysis for 40$ if you look. It should've been 20$ max.

TM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 TM1
Member since 2004 • 7249 Posts
See it all depends on how big a fan you are of the game. To some the GT series is there favorite series which it is mine and i already have the Japanese version of Prologue. If you are a big MGS fan or Final Fantasy and they made something like Prologue you would probably get it because you love the series even though it is pricey.
KoolEmpty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KoolEmpty
Member since 2002 • 1081 Posts
woa oh!!! oh noes...a $40 game that looks better and last longer than games like HS and GeOW...QQ more
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

I'm not a GT fan so I don't think I can put much of an input on this particular subject, but I'm a huge Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid fan, and let me tell you that I'm willing to pay full price for each of the games' demos if I have to

I love those two series just that much.

KoolEmpty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KoolEmpty
Member since 2002 • 1081 Posts

I'm not a GT fan so I don't think I can put much of an input on this particular subject, but I'm a huge Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid fan, and let me tell you that I'm willing to pay full price for each of the games' demos if I have to

hazelnutman

THIS. is really all it comes down to.

vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 vegetattack15
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts
OK, let me try a different perspective then. Let's say a demo of the first 1/2 of God of War 3 (my fav. series) came out for $30 on PSN next week. I still wouldn't buy it, because I know I'm going to buy the full game anyway.
jaSteRdcX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 jaSteRdcX
Member since 2004 • 1944 Posts
i LOoOOoOoOVE Gran turismo, but yeah i'm not buying a demo f' that
footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 footfoe2
Member since 2007 • 3014 Posts
they tHrew the prologue in there so if they f up then no problem they can fix it in the "final version" i think its an awesome idea every game should do that
figo16v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 figo16v
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts
lts not that expensive. lf you like the series then go for it
coold_steam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#14 coold_steam
Member since 2007 • 670 Posts

what the >>>

i wont pay 40$ for a demo .

how come they didnt finish the full game until now ..what the hell they have been doing all this time .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts

what the >>>

how come they didnt finish the full game until now ..what the hell they have been doing all this time .

coold_steam
Testing the other 10,000 cars that are going to be in the Full version.... I hope
TelcharXI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TelcharXI
Member since 2006 • 1189 Posts

what the >>>

coold_steam

Developing

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts

LEAVE GT5: P ALLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'll stop complaining about it, when they stop putting out demos with only 5 tracks and charging $40 for them.

LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts

lts not that expensive. lf you like the series then go for it figo16v

It is expensive. They originally announced it as going to be Free. Yes, Free.

Then when it is about to launch, they said "40 bucks for it". A demo that isn't even an eighth of GT5.

A demo that only has 40 cars... GT5 will have 900 cars and will only be 20 dollars more. How does this 40 bucks make sense. GT5 will be 20 DOLLARS MORE - and we will get wayy more. I can wait and just spend 20 dollars more and get a full game.

Corvidae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Corvidae
Member since 2003 • 4357 Posts

Yeah dude, I can wait till 2010 if I have to. I won't pay $40 for a demo, no matter how big, sorry.vegetattack15

Bam! Agree.

swordfish_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 swordfish_64
Member since 2007 • 571 Posts
I have the Japanese version of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, and considering the U.S. version will have 60 + cars compared to the JPN versions 37 cars, I'd say the game is worth every penny. Hours of gameplay, free online, this game will more than satisfy the hunger of GT fans anxiously waiting for GT5 to come out. I say again, I've had the JPN version since mid December, still play it everyday trying to beat all the races, unlock all the cars, and race online. I believe the U.S. version will have customozation settings missing from the JPN version. The game is worth every penny and I will be buying the U.S. version upon release as well. Hate if you want to, but enjoying my time with the newest version of the best looking/playing driving simulator out there is worth it to me. BTW, the JPN PSN version is shareable with 5 other accounts. I would think the U.S. PSN version will also be shareable. So if a couple dudes got together and paid $8 bucks each they can all share in the racing glory that is GT5 Prologue. See y'all online 8)
fastgamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 fastgamer01
Member since 2003 • 692 Posts

hazelnutman

good choice in games :p

but to the matter at hand for the amount of cars you get 16 player on-line it has to be worth £20. Not to mention its one of the first full 1080p 60fps racing games I've got a bad feeling we wont see gt5 till march 2009

WhyuStillAlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 WhyuStillAlive
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
is it possible that you buy the add-on for $20 on PSN store in the future when it is released?
figo16v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 figo16v
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts

Heck People bough heavenly sword for $60 / £40 and that lasts like 6 hours..

Even though Prologue is not the final release, It provides those who wants it with a taste of what is to come and as anyone who plays GT knows the games is not about "completing" it its about playing and one track or not, the game will give people lots of enjoyment.

How many of us can honestly say all our games last us over 20 hours??

its coming out in the Uk at say £20 - £25 its sometimes that much to have a night in on a saturday ..

dalscowboys22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dalscowboys22
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts

"Hi I'm d_rios48 and even though I said you should be glad that gT5 prologue is coming out, i said in the same paragraph that I'm not happy that they're making it. I'm definately not a hypocrite, and my opinion is the only one that matters."

Sephiroth228

where did he say he wasnt happy they are making it? oh i dont know

but i will deffinetly get this one

l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts

Look, everyone is complaining that they don't want Prologue and will wait until the full version comes out. Well, that is a looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg wait. Do you honestly believe this game will come out any time soon. I'm expecting, and if we're lucky, earliest, Winter 2008. I am a huge Gran Turismo fan and it was one of my main reasons for buying the PS3, the other is MGS4. I honestly don't like that their making Prologue, but I badly want some Gran Turismo, especially online, so I'll be the first in line for this.

He who controls the battlefield, controls history - Old Snake

d_rios48
You need to go back to the dictionary and look the word complain up. Because saying you don't want something or don't want something isn't complaining. Oh and I am NOT getting GT5P. I will wait that loooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg wait until the full game releases. Don't like that fact that I am waiting? Tuff cookies, I don't give a crap how you feel about it, I am not getting it.
FlemmingM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FlemmingM
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts
Hmmm... Correct me if Im wrong, but back when GT4 came out, didn't you get a discount if you owned GT4 Prologue?
Avatar image for spikeydude97323
spikeydude97323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 spikeydude97323
Member since 2003 • 1286 Posts
w/e im buying it and hope others will too, give those hard working boys and girls some money!
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
give those hard working boys and girls some money!spikeydude97323
I will, as soon as they release the full version.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#29 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts
Since Grand Turismo is my favorite racing game, yes - I'll be buying prologue. As simple as that. :)
Heavenly_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Heavenly_King
Member since 2003 • 492 Posts
Im gonna buy it; it looks awesome!!!!!!! :D
lokestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lokestar
Member since 2006 • 956 Posts

This thread makes me want to complain about GT5P!!!!

jk :D

Avatar image for spikeydude97323
spikeydude97323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 spikeydude97323
Member since 2003 • 1286 Posts

[QUOTE="spikeydude97323"]give those hard working boys and girls some money!l-_-l
I will, as soon as they release the full version.

:lol:, Just think of it like leaving an early tip, you do tip good service right?

Vectah_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Vectah_Sigma
Member since 2007 • 1104 Posts

is it possible that you buy the add-on for $20 on PSN store in the future when it is released?WhyuStillAlive

this could happen. i mean, look at tekken 5. for those who dont know, when they put tekken 5 on the psn it was $20 and the online bundle is $30. if you want to play online, you just have to pay the $10 difference.

i'm getting gt5 pro because from after playing that bullsh*t a$$ froza motorsport 2, i need a real driving game.

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

i don't get you guys paid 40 for warhawk that has less content than this game. longer game than heavily sword, uncharted ect.

the full version willl be better but really you don't now if they will support the pro buying people and get a discount on the final version.

Vasichko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Vasichko
Member since 2004 • 2565 Posts
Does releasing a demo of the game slow down production of the full game? Why dont they just stop trying to milk people and get on with the full game already?
Corvidae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Corvidae
Member since 2003 • 4357 Posts

Does releasing a demo of the game slow down production of the full game? Why dont they just stop trying to milk people and get on with the full game already?Vasichko

Doesn't anyone else see it? Sony is using the consumer as a test for online play... and making them pay for it.

Sephiroth228

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sephiroth228
Member since 2006 • 1109 Posts
[QUOTE="Sephiroth228"]

dalscowboys22

where did he say he wasnt happy they are making it? oh i dont know

but i will deffinetly get this one

HMM Maybe when he said these exact words..."I honestly don't like that their making Prologue"

Of course that COULDNT mean he isn't happy that they're making it...oh wait....THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID!!!!! READ IDIOT!!!!!!

smellati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 smellati
Member since 2003 • 288 Posts

The only way that they would make me buy GT5P is if I can get GT5 for 20 bucks when and if it ever comes out.

It makes sense that way,

GT5P 40 bucks + GT5 20 bucks = full game.

Ozzie234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ozzie234
Member since 2005 • 1418 Posts
And don't forget to save money to *buy* you space on Home to store all those nice cars and tracks as well. LOL.
waz_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 waz_basic
Member since 2002 • 58 Posts

Dude, GT5:p is offically classed as a demo, yet it is still just as big as Motorstorm, heavenly sword ect. If you don't want ot buy it, don't b itch about it, just don't buy it. I for one can't wait for it and will be buying it ASAP.

-SEBi-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -SEBi-
Member since 2008 • 180 Posts
I ain't complaining - looks beautiful!