sooooooo.......blue.....green.......yellow..........then blinking red

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B-L-I-N-G-A-H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 B-L-I-N-G-A-H
Member since 2008 • 410 Posts

not now pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!, its the blinkin weekend almost and the dam thing dies on meeee, i was going to have fri and sat night playing call of duty with a few beers, but noooooooo, the ps3 has to have its own way and die on me, how selfish, now its the britians got talent show and a few beers lol

crix3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 crix3
Member since 2008 • 552 Posts

What was the point of this?

B-L-I-N-G-A-H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 B-L-I-N-G-A-H

crix3
i want the world to know that my ps3 died on me, now if you dont care then DONT post
crix3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 crix3
Member since 2008 • 552 Posts

[QUOTE="crix3"]

B-L-I-N-G-A-H

i want the world to know that my ps3 died on me, now if you dont care then DONT post

I never said I didnt care and that surely does suck, but I mean you dont have make a new thread about it.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

[QUOTE="B-L-I-N-G-A-H"][QUOTE="crix3"]

crix3

I never said I didnt care and that surely does suck, but I mean you dont have make a new thread about it.

yea gotta say this belong more in your blog than in a new thread
Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
slowly, the 60GB death rate rises. Sorry to hear what happened. I know how it feels because its happened to me before. Just call sony and have then ship a coffin to your place. Just so you know, they'll send you a refurbished 60GB and all your saved data will be lost ( unless you backed your file up ). 1-800-345-Sony
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#7 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

not now pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!, its the blinkin weekend almost and the dam thing dies on meeee, i was going to have fri and sat night playing call of duty with a few beers, but noooooooo, the ps3 has to have its own way and die on me, how selfish, now its the britians got talent show and a few beers lol

B-L-I-N-G-A-H

Maybe this is a sign that you need to invest you time in other hobbies...?? I'll admit that I'm a hardcore gamer myself at times "BUT" there are times when my PS3 will sit for days because of other hobbies I have.

coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#8 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts

Ummm... So? And? Is that all? And you want to let the world know that your ps3 died huh? WellI feel bad for you.I would also feel bad if my ps3 died on me.Send it in to sony.Get it fixed.

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts

Blingah, I feel your pain bro, this happened to me last weekend. I was gonna relax get my Cloaking badge which I was getting then halfway through the match my PS3 dies on me and I was really upset for the whole weekend.

B-L-I-N-G-A-H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 B-L-I-N-G-A-H

Blingah, I feel your pain bro, this happened to me last weekend. I was gonna relax get my Cloaking badge which I was getting then halfway through the match my PS3 dies on me and I was really upset for the whole weekend.

G-Legend
thank you for a heartwarming post there my friend, see i even said i was gonna play call of duty fri n sat night wit a few beers, coz im a laid back dude, anyway, i got this ps3 in febuary after my very old one died of hard drive frozen, then i got another one off sony and today it died, wtf, i cant keep completing season after season of fifa 09, doing my head in 2 months after i get a new ps3 and its effin ***** again!!!!!
Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
Yeah my ps3 died on me too -_-. Wish there was a stat for how many of each kind of ps3 has died. It seems that a lot of these YLODs are with launch 60gbs...Kinda wondering if investing in a newer PS3 is a better idea.....any thoughts?
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 G-Legend

Yeah my ps3 died on me too -_-. Wish there was a stat for how many of each kind of ps3 has died. It seems that a lot of these YLODs are with launch 60gbs...Kinda wondering if investing in a newer PS3 is a better idea.....any thoughts?Takiwara

It does occur with the 60GB I haven't heard of anuy other models getting them. I want to get a new one but they lack the features of the 60GB which I use which upsets me.

carsales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 carsales
Member since 2006 • 1143 Posts

if your out of warranty it's only 150. plus tax to fix and it's fast, no more than a week to get everything done. been there done that.

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 G-Legend

if your out of warranty it's only 150. plus tax to fix and it's fast, no more than a week to get everything done. been there done that.

carsales

Depends where you live for me in Canada it's $200...

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#15 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
At least yours decided to display some kind of warning before it up and died on you. I didn't get that luxury the three times (!!!) it happened to me. :cry: :(
patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

B-L-I-N-G-A-H

I don't believe it, unless you did something to cause it.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

Sorry .. sorry that mine will never die .. ;)

grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts

CanadianCR
i used to say the same thing. now i wonder when it will happen again lol and its not like its a few days, you probably wont have it for a month
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

grand17

i used to say the same thing. now i wonder when it will happen again lol and its not like its a few days, you probably wont have it for a month

Well I've had a perfect track record with systems .. not on has ever faulted on me ..

Not saying it can't happen, because it actually could .. but I'm not going to worry about it, nor will I come cry about here if it does happen .. :)

Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="grand17"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

Well I've had a perfect track record with systems .. not on has ever faulted on me ..

Man, I hope for your sake that you aren't putting your foot in your mouth. On topic: I'm sorry to hear the sad news. Im sorry for everyone who has to go through this. Though mine has never died it did just quit once. My stand by (red) light was on when I went to bed. I woke up and it was off. I played with the switches and stuff for a minute and nothing happened. I left the power switch on, and just when I was going to call sony I looked and the stand by light was on again. This was like 6 months ago, and I've had no trouble since. Anyway, someone should really open a broken PS3 post, so everyone can state their model and how it happened. That way we can keep a track record of how many of each model is actually dying and give tips and stuff for people who experience this. If anyting it'll save us from having to endure all these pointless threads about dead PS3s.
Ghoul_et_OMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ghoul_et_OMC
Member since 2009 • 315 Posts

[QUOTE="Takiwara"]Yeah my ps3 died on me too -_-. Wish there was a stat for how many of each kind of ps3 has died. It seems that a lot of these YLODs are with launch 60gbs...Kinda wondering if investing in a newer PS3 is a better idea.....any thoughts?G-Legend

It does occur with the 60GB I haven't heard of anuy other models getting them. I want to get a new one but they lack the features of the 60GB which I use which upsets me.

My 80gb Motorstorm PS3 died 2 weeks ago, really unexpected, now sealed copies of RE5, Demon's Souls and Eternal Sonata are waiting to played :( . Also, all this was 2 months after my warranty expired :evil: , I said screw Sony and sent it to a store in Utah for $80 and just got word it'll be here Monday. It's going to work like a mule when it gets here :D

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts

Welcome to the club.

mickey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points