Something that really pisses me off....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

metal_gear269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 metal_gear269
Member since 2005 • 590 Posts
Why is it that people reviewing PSP games will dock points off the score simply because you can't save anywhere? Have they forgotten about that little switch on the side that puts it to sleep? It just really bugs me when a superb PSP game will get, like, an 8 instead of a 9 because you can't save anywhere. Does this bug anyone else?
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts
yea it does kinda suck they do that. I've actually left games on for days in sleep mode, completely forgetting I was in the middle of playing. It's a pretty cool feature.
Fractur3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Fractur3d
Member since 2007 • 116 Posts
They really shouldn't dock points for that. Unless if you die you go waaaaayyy back to your last save, then they should dock points like mad lol.
airg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 airg6
Member since 2006 • 4390 Posts
yea it does kinda suck they do that. I've actually left games on for days in sleep mode, completely forgetting I was in the middle of playing. It's a pretty cool feature.motherboop
Same here. I belive I did that with the first spyhon filter. But whats also cool is if the battery dies the game that you were playing will continue when you get it in the charger.