Some questions about killlzones online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mushir123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mushir123
Member since 2006 • 198 Posts

1. Do alot of people play online? I live in Norway which i think is 4 or 5 hours ahead of USA. Am i going to have trouble finding people?

2. Any kind of lag? And are theyre many cheaters?

3. If i buy the game. Can i play against my friend who has the demo? And can we change maps? Not just the Docks map.

SkullSpliter12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 SkullSpliter12
Member since 2006 • 62 Posts

No there is usally always at least 4 or 5 games and all-ways good ones.

I haven't experienced any hackers and not much lag at all. You can be on a full game with no lag... Good multi-player exept mostpeople don't havemicrophone'sand the ones that do sound staticy.

Spartans_317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Spartans_317
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts
There have been a couple of hackers lately for me, but Killzone: Liberaiton online isn't screwed up by hackers like Socom FTB 2. I haven't experience alot of lags in the online. Killzone: Liberation is considered to be a safe online game to play. I enjoy it.
AsakuraHao2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 AsakuraHao2004
Member since 2004 • 8186 Posts

1. Do alot of people play online? I live in Norway which i think is 4 or 5 hours ahead of USA. Am i going to have trouble finding people?

2. Any kind of lag? And are theyre many cheaters?

3. If i buy the game. Can i play against my friend who has the demo? And can we change maps? Not just the Docks map.

mushir123

1.I tend to see around 5 or 6 servers that have people.Good enough for me,

2.No lag. I have not seen any hackers yet.The game isn't plagued by the problems the Socom FireTeam Bravo games have with this.

3.I'm pretty sure you can't.