So, you want Bioshock on PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

espoac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 espoac
Member since 2005 • 4342 Posts
Then don't tell us by making countless threads about it, TELL 2K! Send an email here: inquiries@2kgames.com Tell them you want Bioshock on PS3. If you care enough to make or post in a thread about a Bioshock port you care enough to just to write a quick E-mail.
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
Brilliant idea. Unfortunatly they are to stupid to think of that.
The_Waffler14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 The_Waffler14
Member since 2005 • 392 Posts
Yeah good post dude, I'm getting sick and tired of eveybody crying about Bioshock not being on ps3. If it comes out, it comes out, if not well go cry.
smallfry506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 smallfry506
Member since 2005 • 131 Posts
well then what do you expect them to do with all of there free time? haha seriously though i hope some of them look at this thread because im sick of them poping up...every ten seconds!
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
well then what do you expect them to do with all of there free time? haha seriously though i hope some of them look at this thread because im sick of them poping up...every ten seconds!smallfry506
Of course they will see. Bioshock and PS3 in the same sentence and there all over it. But they will see it and see that it isnt trying to get it onto the PS3 and diregard it. So it will never stop.:cry:
waza000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 waza000
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts

no i don,t want

it's cheaper on the PC, i got it on PC ... don't want to pay more for a console version

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

no i don,t want

it's cheaper on the PC, i got it on PC ... don't want to pay more for a console version

waza000

Same here. it's out for the 360 and PC, well, PC > 360 any day. (says the FPS and the graphics when comparing them side by side) ... Sooo. NO. please don't make Bioshock for the PS3 and just think of a NEW game for it.

jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
Bioshock is I repeat the only only game I want that is not on or coming to the Ps3 from 360 so yes I want bioshock especially since all those rumors got my hopes up that is until I had a great time playing Warhawk
redknight80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 redknight80
Member since 2004 • 53 Posts
i am about half way through Bioshock on the PC and although a good game indeed...it isn't THAT good and i've actually become rather bored of the game. the initial awe and beauty of the graphics and cool gameplay went away kinda fast and i only play a bit here and there and definitely playing more warhawk and battlfield 2 than bioshock for sure. i am rather positive it won't come out for ps3 but if it does eventually a year or two down the road come on the ps3, the only reason i would consider buying it would be if it included multiplayer or something, even then though i wouldn't be totally convinced. good game but again not really wanting it on the ps3...i think ps3 owners are better off having metal gear solid than this game for sure!
AgentZero225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AgentZero225
Member since 2007 • 1718 Posts

Yeah good post dude, I'm getting sick and tired of eveybody crying about Bioshock not being on ps3. If it comes out, it comes out, if not well go cry.The_Waffler14

I agree but I am against Bioshock coming out for the ps3. The last thing the ps3 needs is more ports from another system.

espoac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 espoac
Member since 2005 • 4342 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Waffler14"]Yeah good post dude, I'm getting sick and tired of eveybody crying about Bioshock not being on ps3. If it comes out, it comes out, if not well go cry.AgentZero225

I agree but I am against Bioshock coming out for the ps3. The last thing the ps3 needs is more ports from another system.

You actually don't want another game for PS3? Even if it's a ho-hum port it's still a new game. I'm against ALL 3rd part exclusives btw.