so qure socom beta users what do you think of it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

socomgta3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 socomgta3
Member since 2003 • 52 Posts
topic
ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts
awful. seriously, why socom players love this series is beyond me if their all like this. i openly admit this is my first go at the series and from what i've played, ghost recon totally wipes the floor with this garbage. slant six should be ashamed with themselves over those load times as well. horrible...
SonyMarksman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SonyMarksman70
Member since 2008 • 1628 Posts
Reminds me of Warrock, which was a free PC game. I think Socom Confrontation should be postponed so they can work out the major glitches & fix certain frame rate & texture issues.
ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ninjaxams
Reminds me of Warrock, which was a free PC game. I think Socom Confrontation should be postponed so they can work out the major glitches & fix certain frame rate & texture issues.SonyMarksman70
yeah like whe you spawn without a gun? wow...awesome :(
GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts
Its called a beta for a reason. Also gameplay is awesome and loving it. And Ghost who? Smells like someone got owned lol.
rapsrule4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rapsrule4
Member since 2007 • 968 Posts
it great only porblem is load times ive had no other problems
XxAnubisxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 XxAnubisxX
Member since 2003 • 4978 Posts
still trying to DL the patch
ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ninjaxams
Its called a beta for a reason. Also gameplay is awesome and loving it. And Ghost who? Smells like someone got owned lol.GreyFoXX4
its a beta for a game thats supposed to launch next month. i seriously doubt it'll be cleaned up that much in that timeframe. and if you think this garbage is more solid than any ghost recon, well maybe you also enjoy frozen pizza over the real thing (ie your opinion is horrible and invalid). also, thanks for your ingorant generic "you don't like it cause your awful at the game dur dur dur..."
socomgta3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 socomgta3
Member since 2003 • 52 Posts
imo i love the game it feels like socom 2 which is a good thing i have no complaint's about it sure it lags a bit and its slow in the menus but its a beta not a final build so there is nothing to stress about company's do betas to see what problem's they got to fix before it gets released to the public so all you people complainng about how bad it is stop cuz its just a beta warhawk was the same i was in the beta at first it was garbage same problams as socom but 2-3 weeks it was gething better
gunstarherouk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 gunstarherouk
Member since 2004 • 339 Posts

i think what your all forgetting is the beta we are all playing from what i have read is about 2-3months old ,also most of the polish and fixes are all ways done at the last min.

i have never played a socom before and i love it reminds me of a slower version of CS even the way the lvls are designed brings back memorys .so stop moaning and just wait till release then moan you arse off on the final product when its relavent.

ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 ronniepage588
Member since 2003 • 4188 Posts

imo i love the game it feels like socom 2 which is a good thing i have no complaint's about it sure it lags a bit and its slow in the menus but its a beta not a final build so there is nothing to stress about company's do betas to see what problem's they got to fix before it gets released to the public so all you people complainng about how bad it is stop cuz its just a beta warhawk was the same i was in the beta at first it was garbage same problams as socom but 2-3 weeks it was gething better socomgta3

i haven't played it but theres no reason bashing things like glitches and load times etc when its a work in progress build that you're playing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#12 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

[QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"]Its called a beta for a reason. Also gameplay is awesome and loving it. And Ghost who? Smells like someone got owned lol.ninjaxams
its a beta for a game thats supposed to launch next month. i seriously doubt it'll be cleaned up that much in that timeframe. and if you think this garbage is more solid than any ghost recon, well maybe you also enjoy frozen pizza over the real thing (ie your opinion is horrible and invalid). also, thanks for your ingorant generic "you don't like it cause your awful at the game dur dur dur..."

You do realize that while the beta is being conducted, patched etc., seperate people from the company are working on the finished product aside from the beta?

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3130 Posts

It might be a beta, but it comes out in two weeks I think, and that should worry the fans of this game. Unfortunately, I dont like this game. I was really into 2 and this feels similar, but when compared to games like COD4 (which has flaws too) it feels totally inaccurate to me. After playing this beta I will not be buying this game.

TraXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 TraXxX
Member since 2006 • 1820 Posts
I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now and I like it a lot. The only thing is that every time they come up with a patch, they mess something up. After the latest patch, you can't see your score after the game and the leaderboards are not working properly.
DerMeister90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DerMeister90
Member since 2008 • 88 Posts
Socom doesn't come anywhere near C.O.D 4, which I have been playing for about three months (Finally got wireless internet!). The patchwork is beginning to make me very angry, because it seems every time they fix something another thing screws up. I highly doubt this game will be decent when it makes it's October 14 debut. But then again, I could end up being wrong.