So I Just Got Monster Hunter Freedom 2 Today...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts

And so far it has been pretty good. Im a shame to say this but, I can't even get past the Training School Quests :cry: I have only done the Delivery one and the Weapon Usage.

Are there any guides up on gamespot or any other site for beginners like me? I hope I can really like this game.

P.S. 7th game to add my collection :)

junaid15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 junaid15
Member since 2005 • 1163 Posts
this is NOT an easy game, and you jst have o play to get good,pick a weapon youre good with and try out some hunting quests,eventually youll get better gear and kill bigger things.
abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 abuabed
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts
I'll tell you what, go to your home (in game) and read the magazine near the bed, you'll find useful information and then start practicing in the school. I played the game for 270 hr and now I'm playing MHP 2nd G. Very fantastic :) Anyways, good luck with the game.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ChiddaPotta

this is NOT an easy game, and you jst have o play to get good,pick a weapon youre good with and try out some hunting quests,eventually youll get better gear and kill bigger things.junaid15

Yeah, currently im using...

Weapons - Bone Blade

Armor - Mafumofu Jacket, Leather Armor.

And all the Gauntlets, helmets are the same.

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ChiddaPotta

I'll tell you what, go to your home (in game) and read the magazine near the bed, you'll find useful information and then start practicing in the school. I played the game for 270 hr and now I'm playing MHP 2nd G. Very fantastic :) Anyways, good luck with the game.abuabed

Thanks for the advice. I'll look into it :).

wado-karate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 wado-karate
Member since 2007 • 3831 Posts

And so far it has been pretty good. Im a shame to say this but, I can't even get past the Training School Quests :cry: I have only done the Delivery one and the Weapon Usage.

Are there any guides up on gamespot or any other site for beginners like me? I hope I can really like this game.

P.S. 7th game to add my collection :)

ChiddaPotta

I got it for Christmas and sold it like a month or two later of not playing it. It was difficult and the game jsut didn't appeal to me.

gho5ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 gho5ty
Member since 2006 • 363 Posts
yes the game is super hard for some but the game never ends O_O wich is the best part just hunting with frieds or grathering items for equip. and lets not for get about the downloaded quest too. and if you have Xlink Kai great then it becomes a WoW raid for items for that super elite equip
aznstyle11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 aznstyle11
Member since 2008 • 1125 Posts

You should really learn to use 3 weapons at be good at them. So if you have a hitting boss and you don't have a shield use one that has. I'm on 2* muking around.

bustword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bustword
Member since 2008 • 345 Posts
Just go to youtube and search up some monster hunter videos and watch them fight. To me the best way to learn how to play is to watch someone play and learn from it.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ChiddaPotta

You should really learn to use 3 weapons at be good at them. So if you have a hitting boss and you don't have a shield use one that has. I'm on 2* muking around.

aznstyle11

Thanks, right now I'm trying to master Hunter Bow and the Bone. I need one more.

So far this game is kind of getting addicting :) I find myself wanting to play more and more.

And no I dont have Xlink Kai, but I heard MHF2 will have PS3 Connectivity so it can play online :D Better and more legal.

187Mobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 187Mobster
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts
hmm should i buy this game?
gho5ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gho5ty
[QUOTE="aznstyle11"]

ChiddaPotta

Thanks, right now I'm trying to master Hunter Bow and the Bone. I need one more.

So far this game is kind of getting addicting :) I find myself wanting to play more and more.

And no I dont have Xlink Kai, but I heard MHF2 will have PS3 Connectivity so it can play online :D Better and more legal.

Its going to be alot harder too put the game down i know your going too be telling your self one more one more then i will go too bed and you will end up spending like 3 hours and when your hunting that same big monster with that rare item it drops too make the 1 pice of armor or weapon
gho5ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gho5ty
hmm should i buy this game?187Mobster
depends on if u can handel hard with no story/leveling/statpoints.the game is based on skill and sum monster fly/dig in ground and can you handel hunting them for like 5 mins and the Frist thing you do whn u see that big monster is use a paintball too track it because they move
aznstyle11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 aznstyle11
Member since 2008 • 1125 Posts
Well there are some stats for the armour and so is the leveling. I think they should make an offical Monster Hunter Freedom 2 thread.
darkPSPfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 darkPSPfan
Member since 2007 • 4934 Posts
if you need stuff and guides i suggest you search monster wikia. thats one quallity site, believe me :D
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ChiddaPotta

if you need stuff and guides i suggest you search monster wikia. thats one quallity site, believe me :DdarkPSPfan

Lol, you know, I actually looked that up and I got better :)

Thanks man.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts

[QUOTE="darkPSPfan"]if you need stuff and guides i suggest you search monster wikia. thats one quallity site, believe me :DChiddaPotta

Thanks man.

Mind sharing with the rest of us? :)
I just got the game and just started on 2star yesterday, the new enviroments are awesome compared to the already good looking frozen mountains.
Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts
[QUOTE="ChiddaPotta"]

[QUOTE="darkPSPfan"]if you need stuff and guides i suggest you search monster wikia. thats one quallity site, believe me :Dhot114

Thanks man.

I just got the game and just started on 2star yesterday, the new enviroments are awesome compared to the already good looking frozen mountains.

http://forums.skiesofcroda.com/index.php?s=27ffe2e88a8a00edfe450f5f36547324&act=idx

I would say the majority would be around skies of croda, far better community then whats around the gamespot monster hunter sections (excluding the unions which are good).

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ChiddaPotta
[QUOTE="hot114"][QUOTE="ChiddaPotta"]

[QUOTE="darkPSPfan"]if you need stuff and guides i suggest you search monster wikia. thats one quallity site, believe me :DZenkuso

Thanks man.

http://forums.skiesofcroda.com/index.php?s=27ffe2e88a8a00edfe450f5f36547324&act=idx

I would say the majority would be around skies of croda, far better community then whats around the gamespot monster hunter sections (excluding the unions which are good).

w00t they have video guides. Thanks :D