so, how does the online shop work?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

berobnx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 berobnx
Member since 2004 • 2931 Posts

is it similar to the xbox market? where u can choose by either buying some code, or enter your credit card? cuz the first thing i want to do when i get my ps3 is to buy flow XD

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
you enter your credit card number when you make an account. then whenever you are in the store, simply highlight the game you want and select download.
zombie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 zombie91
Member since 2005 • 567 Posts
If you have kids or ANYONE you don't trust then you make them a secondary account to play on WITHOUT the credit card info.  I forget how I did it, but I believe there is an option to mark that has even my account to always put in my password when making a purchase.  Saves the hassle of my boys making purchases on my account.  Of course the threat of an a$$ whooping makes me not even really having to do that. :D
berobnx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 berobnx

If you have kids or ANYONE you don't trust then you make them a secondary account to play on WITHOUT the credit card info.  I forget how I did it, but I believe there is an option to mark that has even my account to always put in my password when making a purchase.  Saves the hassle of my boys making purchases on my account.  Of course the threat of an a$$ whooping makes me not even really having to do that. :Dzombie91

hehe, cool, thx for the info guys :>

Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
Flow isn't available for purchase yet.  I was out there last night & there was only a demo of it, nothing that could be bought.
berobnx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 berobnx

Flow isn't available for purchase yet.  I was out there last night & there was only a demo of it, nothing that could be bought.ColoradoKindBud

well, they havent even released the ps3 here yet, so thats no problem for me yet :P