so has anyone been able to play the MGS4 beta yet??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

luke-9493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 luke-9493
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
so I, like alot of other people have downloaded and updated the beta but not been able to get a Konami ID to play. I was woundering if any has gotten an ID yet and been able to play.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
It doesnt go "Online" until the 21st
handag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 handag
Member since 2006 • 449 Posts
i have trouble with downloading the update. The connection seems to cut off after 5 minutes. then i have to restart the game and try again. and then the same thing happens again. -_-'
gamedudeorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gamedudeorino
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

i have trouble with downloading the update. The connection seems to cut off after 5 minutes. then i have to restart the game and try again. and then the same thing happens again. -_-'handag

Me Too! I got the same issue. I try tomorrow. Anyone has some tips that would be great.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50699 Posts

i have trouble with downloading the update. The connection seems to cut off after 5 minutes. then i have to restart the game and try again. and then the same thing happens again. -_-'handag

Same, I have tried p2p and direct from the server, neither of them have gone beyond 0%.

maddogg74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 maddogg74
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts

I try to download the update and nothing happens and then I have to restart and try again and again nothing happens

brandojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 brandojones
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
I have a Konami ID, but my code doesn't work...:cry:
Alex4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Alex4
Member since 2002 • 104 Posts
Hey guys, I'm sorta confused. Do you really need to have the Konami ID? I mean, nowhere in the MG Saga Vol.2 DVD packaging does it say that you have to create or use an ID other than the PSN ID from the master PSN account. And oh yes, I read the Konami exec's posts from the PS blog. I'm just wondering why none of it is mentioned on the DVD ticket slip (the one that has the voucher code).