Small glitch with F1 CE.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zoomer30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Zoomer30
Member since 2003 • 4365 Posts
I was playing last night, doing a career and was at Bahrain.  Anyway near the end of the race I was in a hairpin turn and all the sudden the car just kept turning.  Then I see the message NO SUPPORTED CONTROLERS.  I hit the PS button and got it back but it made me worry.  Has anyone else ever had this happen?  The battery was full so that was not it.
techargon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 techargon
Member since 2003 • 646 Posts
i dont think that is a game glitch, i think your controller got dis connected, if you have allot of blue tooth devices near your ps3 that could cause it, that and many other things
raynimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 raynimrod
Member since 2005 • 6861 Posts
I play F1: CE all the time and I haven't noticed that kind of thing.  As the person before me mentioned, having lots of blue-tooth devices nearby could cause a problem.
negtegra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 negtegra
Member since 2006 • 695 Posts

i dont think that is a game glitch, i think your controller got dis connected, if you have allot of blue tooth devices near your ps3 that could cause it, that and many other thingstechargon

Yep, not the game's fault.  The bluetooth controllers have been giving a lot of people problems, myself included.  In fact the same thing happend to me except it was at Nurburgring on the last corner of the last lap. 

-Masterchef-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 -Masterchef-
Member since 2007 • 10244 Posts
i've never had a problem, but like everyone else said, it's probally the blu tooth wreaking havoc
Zoomer30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Zoomer30
Member since 2003 • 4365 Posts

I just did a GP last night and WON (first win) and did not have an issue. Could be I just found that sweet spot where everything aligned in just the wrong way and the connection was severed.

Looks like GS took my complaints about their craptastic forum and did something, works great now (even has GASP! spell checking!)