Skyrim Hype Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RecklessAngels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RecklessAngels
Member since 2011 • 32 Posts

It might sound strange, but my hype for this game is higher then any game i've hyped up for before. My number one hope is I don't get let down like I was by Uncharted 3. I loved it but just too short and horrible multiplayer. What are the things you are looking forward to the most in Skyrim?

TiagoRocha89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 TiagoRocha89
Member since 2011 • 47 Posts
I'm hyped as well! Just hoping for major quality on the side quests... And a solid experience when comes to the mein quest. I want it fast so I can keep hours and hours doing side quest stuff :D
blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

I'm incredibly hyped for this game and will be going to the midnight release and even spending my radio show on thursday discussing the game. Plus, the ES series is basically the flagship series for Bethesda so they probably put a lot of care into making sure it's the best they could possibly due. Though, there will probably be some bugs at launch that should be patched soon enough.

For me it'll be 1 of the 3 GOTY contenders (the other 2 being Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dark Souls)

THEGoD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 THEGoD1
Member since 2009 • 741 Posts

The closer Friday gets, the more excited I get...but Im not gonna lie, I want Skyrim NOW.

KamuiFei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 KamuiFei
Member since 2003 • 4334 Posts

I'm in the same boat. I'm stoked for Skyrim! Very rare I hype a game to this degree, so I'm hoping it doesn't fail me. Oblivion is one of my favorite all time games and Skyrim just might dethrone it. :)

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Im soooo hyped. It's funny I knew it was coming out all year and didn't care. Then November came along and I was like: "Holy crap! skyrim SKYRIM!!

Weenski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Weenski
Member since 2011 • 990 Posts
I've never played an RPG before. I'm a big Uncharted fan but I'm going to get Skyrim instead of Uncharted 3. It looks amazing!
Xenorexia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xenorexia
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Got it pre-ordered, and I'll be there to get it ASAP. As soon as I've got my hands on it, my already nearly nonexistant social life = Zero. Don't you hate it when you've gotta take time out of your busy adventuring schedule for silly things like eating, sleeping, or seeing your girlfriend? xD
Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I actually had it pre-ordered for a while but then cancelled it. I dunno, kind'a bored with the whole magic and dragons thing, and it also occurred to me that Bethesda + open world = wait for all the patches to be released if you want to avoid horrible levels of frustration.

sensfanVone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 sensfanVone
Member since 2006 • 1714 Posts

I actually had it pre-ordered for a while but then cancelled it. I dunno, kind'a bored with the whole magic and dragons thing, and it also occurred to me that Bethesda + open world = wait for all the patches to be released if you want to avoid horrible levels of frustration.

Jackc8

Don't really understand the frustration you get, I played both Fallouts and Oblivion day one and never got frustrated... guess different breeds of gamers get upset about different things.

Xenorexia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Xenorexia
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Its true that it'll probably be pretty glitchy, Bethesda does have that nasty tendency, but with luck, they'll be able to patch it up and make it run all purdy. Besides, if it aggravates me too much I'll just go back to getting raped by Dark Souls until things are ready to go.
Avatar image for greensthooligan
greensthooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 greensthooligan
Member since 2008 • 426 Posts
Its true that it'll probably be pretty glitchy, Bethesda does have that nasty tendency, but with luck, they'll be able to patch it up and make it run all purdy. Besides, if it aggravates me too much I'll just go back to getting raped by Dark Souls until things are ready to go.Xenorexia
im playing it atm. not very glitchy,im about 4 hours in. not like fallout 3 or anything. just one or 2 floating items, nothing annoying at all. love this game, buy it.