Skyrim- Hail sisthis quest creates swimming in any water crash ps3 immidiatly??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JaffaCakeJo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 JaffaCakeJo
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Hi,

i started the brotherhood mission's yesterday and got through them all and was almost close to completing them when i recieved the final mission 'hail sithis' knowing that was the final trophy for the brotherhood, i went to execute the emporior (real one on the boat) however when it came to me actually getting through the water to the boat, it is impossible. As soon as my woman gets into the water to swimming depth my PS3 instantly crashes. I actually tried it again and again for more than an hour and in the process was having crashes by the 10's, all in water at swimming depth. I can't go across a river or a puddle that's too deep.

Ive looked all over the ineternet for some help because i'm quite far and i don't want to have to start again for it to happen again, so i'm calling out to people who either maybe able to help or shine a little light on what i can do??? and or if your having the same problems.

I have updated the skyrim:wiki on the hail sithis site so people can be aware that this can be a direct result of the quest becoming active.

hope to hear for some poeples soon... getting lonly here without my skyrim.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
deactivated-589cfb21cbc03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
Member since 2009 • 840 Posts

i haven't come across this glitch at all so i can't really help ya here but i will tell you that bethesda is working on fixing this issue

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

ive had the water freeze bug too , bethestda has officially acknowledged it on their forums and advised to reinstall the game data and game update data by deleting both files and launching the game , important!!! do not delete your saves so you can continue where you left, just delete the 4GB install data + update data , it fixed the issue for me and lots of others

ydnarrewop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 ydnarrewop
Member since 2004 • 2292 Posts

ive had the water freeze bug too , bethestda has officially acknowledged it on their forums and advised to reinstall the game data and game update data by deleting both files and launching the game , important!!! do not delete your saves so you can continue where you left, just delete the 4GB install data + update data , it fixed the issue for me and lots of others

AmnesiaHaze
Yep worked for me too. I didn't experience the bug. Do the reinstall :)
Alexis8100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Alexis8100
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I also faced this problems few months ago.I just delete the 4GB install data and update data.Will be work for you.And you can continue where you left.
Alexis8100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Alexis8100
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I also faced this problems few months ago.I just delete the 4GB install data and update data.Will be work for you.And you can continue where you left.Alexis8100
above ground pools