Silent Hill Origins Problem!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

talon9724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 talon9724
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts

A new problem has come up with my silent hill origins game. I am at the part right where you enter the motel and then you have the cutscene. Well after the cutscene everything goes dark and I cant see, so I flicker the flashlight on and off and nothing happens. I can hear myself walk and flicker the flashlight, but I can't see a dang thing. I tried quittiing and reloading my save, which gave me a complete white screen where I can hear everything but can't see anything. I don't understand what the problem is, the game has been working fine up until this point and of course this is getting close to the end of the game go figure. anyways i appreciate any help guys thanks.

WoodDisc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WoodDisc
Member since 2008 • 103 Posts

I have this game for my PSP but have never experance any sort of problem like that. Could be a video glitch or something, wouldn't be the system itself I don't reckon.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

If this had happened only once then it's probably just a video glitch, if it happens over and over again at the same part then there might be some damage to the UMD disc.

aggelos6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 aggelos6
Member since 2008 • 608 Posts

If this had happened only once then it's probably just a video glitch, if it happens over and over again at the same part then there might be some damage to the UMB disc.Treflis

Agreed. I experienced some problems with the game too.There were moments when it was like moving to slow motion.And another time , it was loading for 15 minutes before i turned it off. But if you turn it off and the problem is still there , there is something wrong with the UMD...

talon9724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 talon9724
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts

so is there any way to fix a umd at all???

piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts
you could rent it, get past that part and try again with your UMD