Sign here if you agree!!! (Fallout3 related)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cexr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Cexr
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts

PS3 owners demand a fix for the graphical glitches!!!

And We want trophies, how come 360 got achievements and we don't get trophies???

We paid good money for the game, we keep believing in your company, so Bethesda, we demand a PATCH fixing this!

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

And We want trophies, how come 360 got achievements and we don't get trophies???

We paid good money for the game, we keep believing in your company, so Bethesda, we demand a PATCH fixing this!

Cexr

I would've singed here... but then I read the 2nd line Oh yeah, and also because online petitions never work.

psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
well its actully your problem if u bought the game knowin that there would be no trophies, the graphics problem its actually a good reason to get mad , thats why im not buyin the ps3 version im not supporting lazy devs :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#4 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
I havent been having hardly any graphical glitches at all. And how do you repair your gear? Anyone?
Darth_Sibbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#5 Darth_Sibbs
Member since 2004 • 4234 Posts
Couldn't care less about trophies, it is terribly lazy not to just transfer achivements across as trophies, but ultimately who really cares that much?
Cyphus07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Cyphus07
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts
You repair your gear at Megaton, at the Crater supply store. If you're like me and you blew up that miserable little town, then you are in ten penny tower and i have no idea where to repair atm. No big deal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

You repair your gear at Megaton, at the Crater supply store. If you're like me and you blew up that miserable little town, then you are in ten penny tower and i have no idea where to repair atm. No big deal.Cyphus07

But cant you repair your own stuff? Ive been leveling up my repair skill a bunch......

w7w7w7w7w7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 w7w7w7w7w7
Member since 2006 • 4891 Posts

[QUOTE="Cyphus07"]You repair your gear at Megaton, at the Crater supply store. If you're like me and you blew up that miserable little town, then you are in ten penny tower and i have no idea where to repair atm. No big deal.hillelslovak

But cant you repair your own stuff? Ive been leveling up my repair skill a bunch......

you need repair supplies to repair your own gear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
[QUOTE="hillelslovak"]

[QUOTE="Cyphus07"]You repair your gear at Megaton, at the Crater supply store. If you're like me and you blew up that miserable little town, then you are in ten penny tower and i have no idea where to repair atm. No big deal.w7w7w7w7w7

you need repair supplies to repair your own gear.

What are some examples of repair supplies, and can I just buy them at general stores?

mhsdrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mhsdrake
Member since 2007 • 3091 Posts
*sign*

The developers should either fix this game or make it cheaper on the ps3, otherwise we are getting ripped off.
420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts

Cexr

You don't speak for me ..

If there is a game breaking glitch, then yes, please patch .. but if there isn't, then who cares ..

I played it at a buddies house and I must say I can't wait to get this game on Thursday ..

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts

well its actully your problem if u bought the game knowin that there would be no trophies, the graphics problem its actually a good reason to get mad , thats why im not buyin the ps3 version im not supporting lazy devs :)psyum

Yea because everything is the consumer's fault. People buy a box expecting to see what they saw in previews and get crap. Yea, that's the entrirely the consumer's fault in everyway. /sarcasm

KapG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KapG
Member since 2007 • 1037 Posts

Cexr

Sorry man, I'm not too sure what graphical glitches you're talking about. If you are talking about the floating eyes and hair, well I haven't seen it yet. Graphically, well this game is absolutely STUNNING.

Trophies? Meh, I could care less about trophies, sure they are a nice "bonus" to have, but it's not a deal breaker for me or something to cry over. Besides, these can easily be implemented down the road. If that's the case then it will just be another nice little bonus to have while replayings this fabulous game.

This game is ballin, I really need to get through with far cry 2 so I can focus my time on Fallout 3. Then again, FC2 is giving me loads of fun and I don't particularly want to "rush" it :P.

So many good gameS!! I haven't even bought LBP yet or deadspace either !! Then we have CoD5: WaW (I love ww2 games...Personally I just want this game for the single player...) and R2!...oh my oh my...

DJ419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DJ419
Member since 2005 • 1016 Posts
I've clocked in over 8 hours today on Fallout since I got home. I haven't seen one major glitch. The one glitch that seemed to stand out was this one section of rock near a overpass that was invisible underneath. Other then that nothing major at all. I'm loving it so far.
ck02623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 ck02623
Member since 2003 • 1534 Posts
Screw Betheseda. Lower price for an inferior product.
mhsdrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mhsdrake
Member since 2007 • 3091 Posts
Screw Betheseda. Lower price for an inferior product.ck02623

This man speaks the truth.
GranReyUno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 GranReyUno
Member since 2007 • 1542 Posts

The only thing I think they need to patch is the message notification glitch (haven't had to much problems with it but it does exist). Other than that the game have been running smooth with a like bit of hiccups here and there. I am not to concern with trophies. I think some games should do without them and this is one of them.

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#18 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
sighned. fix the bugs,draw distence and jaggies please . t
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I care less about trophies and jaggies and alot of things people whine about, however they do need to patch the game to take care of the notification bug and the GOAT test bug that some people have been experiencing.
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#20 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
I honestly havent seen any glitches yet. The graphics look great.
gbpman630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gbpman630
Member since 2003 • 2795 Posts
signed. It's not that big of a deal, but we should still have trophies and no glitches.
Cexr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Cexr
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts

I think that if we pay the same amount of money that the other platform (which i own by the way, its just having some repairing time for the third time) we should get a complete package. I just care about my money and demand equality on both side. Agree, trophies are not deal breakers, but, they are there, and every game should have them (since trophies are the equivalent to achievements). But you know what, forget trophies, fix the glitches, and will be a happy buyer. If i do not see a fix soon, the game will be store credit for me.

Thanks for listening/reading, just looking for some fraternity, since we are all affected (PS3 owners),

Best regards,

ozmatic77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ozmatic77
Member since 2007 • 310 Posts
lol instead of making us sign on this thread why don't you tell ppl to email bethesda directly?
mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts

The only thing I think they need to patch is the message notification glitch (haven't had to much problems with it but it does exist). Other than that the game have been running smooth with a like bit of hiccups here and there. I am not to concern with trophies. I think some games should do without them and this is one of them.

GranReyUno
That is the only problem I have. The game pauses every time when a notification pops up. I don't remember Oblivion being this way so why is this happening to a newer game? Sure I can turn off the notifications but why should anyone have to? I didn't want to turn it off last night because I was engaged with the game on the very first hour. And I didn't want to quit the game to turn it off. This should be fixed.
-Grieves-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Grieves-
Member since 2007 • 1708 Posts
Betheseda are making it pretty obvious that they favour the Xbox over the PS3, so they won't be getting my money.
ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts
I want a patch yeah, don't care about trophies. Fix the bugs and give us an optional install Bethesda.
cifru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 cifru
Member since 2005 • 2211 Posts

I havent been having hardly any graphical glitches at all. And how do you repair your gear? Anyone?hillelslovak

how is the game so far? :D

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts
Yeah I agree but I don't plan on buying it because I don't like inferior games.
patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

Couldn't care less about trophies, it is terribly lazy not to just transfer achivements across as trophies, but ultimately who really cares that much?mattsnibbs

I agree, trophies are good but not a big deal to me. And I haven't seen any glitches in 4 hours of play.

whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
Go to bethsoft.com and click contact. Then send them a direct email. Thats what i did. Hopefully enough people spread the word.
Skid9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Skid9999
Member since 2004 • 26 Posts

I haven't seen the PC or XBox360 versions so I don't know if it's inferior but for my money, the PS3 version is pretty poor. I agree with the review about bad view distances, poor lighting and object glitches. There's little or no distance hazing like you see in the screenshots (obviously PC/XBox360) so the game feels really claustraphobic.

I find it interesting that last night I read the review and the game had a rating of 8.5. Now magically it's gone to 9.0. Gamespot's standards are definately going out the window.

Beyond it looking bad, I even had a show stopping glitch that forced me to reset. When doing the G.O.A.T. quiz, the teacher wouldn't proceed with the quiz after I sat down at the desk. I was also locked into the seat so I couldn't get out. Sign of poor scripting, bad Q.A., and/or technical incompetence.

This isn't specifically PS3 related but since I'm on a rant: Bethesda, for the love of god, hire more than four voice actors to do voices for your games. I still recogonize the same handful of dull, stilted voices from Oblivion. Hearing the same person's voice for multiple characters kills the immersion pretty quickly, especially in a game that's as heavily conversation driven as Fallout 3.

If you have a choice, don't pick up the PS3 version. If you don't, take a look at it first before you buy. I doubt Bethesda has the will or technical ability to patch the game to bring it on par with the other versions.

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

Betheseda are making it pretty obvious that they favour the Xbox over the PS3, so they won't be getting my money.-Grieves-

Actually, it's because developing for the 360 is extremely similar to developing for PC and Bethesda has long been a PC developer. Sony's platform is a complicated development environment and Sony doesn't do enough to support 3rd party developers with ports, etc.