Should I wait....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deweykitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deweykitty
Member since 2004 • 130 Posts

My birthday is in a week and i know that i want a psp. Should I wait until Sept. and get the slim or buy a psp now so that people can get me games for it.

Thanks

Alex

mtburdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mtburdell
Member since 2007 • 998 Posts

Maybe you could have them get you games now in advance...you can explain why you're waiting... slimmer model, being able to hook it up to the tv as well as being portable, faster load times with the increased internal memory. I'm going to get one in September and I've already gotten 8 games; Burnout Legends, Wipeout pure, Ridge Racer, Syphon Filter;DarkMirror(all less than 20 bucks on amazon) Lumines2, Virtua Tennis WT, Mercury Meltdown (all 9.99 at toysrus clearance bin) and DJ Max2. (well that was 50 at play Asia)

deweykitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deweykitty
But what if they say "how do you know if you are going to be able to get one"?
1vgfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 1vgfan
Member since 2004 • 1338 Posts
Then dish out your own money bud, or get a job.
deweykitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deweykitty

IF you read my first post it says "or should I buy a PSP...."

Anyway what games should I get for it...

mtburdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mtburdell
Member since 2007 • 998 Posts
What games? First of all what kind of games do you like or what appeals to you? Sometimes a game may be great but just doesn't appeal to you like I hear Socum is great but I'm not really into war games and GTA is supposed to be great but that doesn't really appeal to me either. So I like racing and like with the DS i have music games like EBA so then i went over all the games reviewed here and on IGN that got like an 8.5 or above, read the reviewsand started whittling the list down.
deweykitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deweykitty

What games? First of all what kind of games do you like or what appeals to you? Sometimes a game may be great but just doesn't appeal to you like I hear Socum is great but I'm not really into war games and GTA is supposed to be great but that doesn't really appeal to me either. So I like racing and like with the DS i have music games like EBA so then i went over all the games reviewed here and on IGN that got like an 8.5 or above, read the reviewsand started whittling the list down.mtburdell

I tend to like all games except Final Fantasy(What!!! Someone doesn't like Final Fantasy!?!?! Burn him at the stake!!!!) or Monster Hunter. Those just aren't the type of games that Appeal to me. Racing, Puzzle, and Shooters are my primary genres but starting with God of War: Chains of Olympus I'm gonna try to widen my range of Genres.

fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fynne
Member since 2002 • 8078 Posts
I'd wait for the slim. It's less than 2 months away. As for games, just check out the high scoring ones on GS. Some good ones are Wipeout, Burnout, Tekken, Daxter, Syphon Filter, LocoRoco, Lumines, Puzzle Quest....
VeSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 VeSupreme
Member since 2006 • 1963 Posts
Wait for the slim. I am already going to sell mine so I can get the slim so you might aswell wait.
wertyui5467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wertyui5467
Member since 2006 • 1138 Posts

But what if they say "how do you know if you are going to be able to get one"? deweykitty
get one now and wait for MHF2...it's the saviour of the PSP...also get killzone :liberation!!!

the slim is a scam!!!

tydus121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 tydus121212
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts
If I were you I would wait for slim:)
deweykitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deweykitty

Ok there is kind of Mixed Reactions...Thanks for everyones opinon sofar but i'm gonna keep taking opinions until thursday as that is the first day that i would be able to get a psp.

Thanks

ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts
i dont get if..they people say....well what if u dont get a psp..wtf..why does that matter to them..they arent going to be playin with it...if u dont get it..its ur fault..not theirs..just ask them for it..wait like 40 some days...and then get a slim...im gettin it then..
Superman2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Superman2010
Member since 2006 • 182 Posts
Buy it and get some free games
deweykitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points