Should I keep my PS3??? It seems like a $600 statue because...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xXSCREWSTONEXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xXSCREWSTONEXx
Member since 2006 • 517 Posts
Because it just sits in my room all day due to the fact that not to many good games are out and also I have a xbox 360 with xbox live. I am not bashing on the PS3 but it just seems really pointless to own it, especially since most of it's so called past exlusives are now going to the 360. Should I keep my PS3? Or should I just take it back and save the money for the black Xbox 360 Elite?
vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts
Sell it then You people are impatient this thing isnt even a year old
raynimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 raynimrod
Member since 2005 • 6861 Posts
Because it just sits in my room all day due to the fact that not to many good games are out and also I have a xbox 360 with xbox live. I am not bashing on the PS3 but it just seems really pointless to own it, especially since most of it's so called past exlusives are now going to the 360. Should I keep my PS3? Or should I just take it back and save the money for the black Xbox 360 Elite?xXSCREWSTONEXx

Troll much?  You have a 360 but are considering seeling your PS3 for the Xbox 360 Elite... wouldn't you just sell your 360?  Take this question to the guys in System Wars, it doesn't belong here!
TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#4 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts
[QUOTE="xXSCREWSTONEXx"]Because it just sits in my room all day due to the fact that not to many good games are out and also I have a xbox 360 with xbox live. I am not bashing on the PS3 but it just seems really pointless to own it, especially since most of it's so called past exlusives are now going to the 360. Should I keep my PS3? Or should I just take it back and save the money for the black Xbox 360 Elite?raynimrod

Troll much? You have a 360 but are considering seeling your PS3 for the Xbox 360 Elite... wouldn't you just sell your 360? Take this question to the guys in System Wars, it doesn't belong here!

LOL why would someone do such a ridiculous thing like that? The PS3 still to this day has framerate issues and a horrible online interface. The PS3 is an insult to the first 2 playstations and those who defend it amaze me.
jworksuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jworksuk
Member since 2006 • 122 Posts
sell it
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts

[QUOTE="raynimrod"][QUOTE="xXSCREWSTONEXx"]Because it just sits in my room all day due to the fact that not to many good games are out and also I have a xbox 360 with xbox live. I am not bashing on the PS3 but it just seems really pointless to own it, especially since most of it's so called past exlusives are now going to the 360. Should I keep my PS3? Or should I just take it back and save the money for the black Xbox 360 Elite?TheNIM

Troll much? You have a 360 but are considering seeling your PS3 for the Xbox 360 Elite... wouldn't you just sell your 360? Take this question to the guys in System Wars, it doesn't belong here!

LOL why would someone do such a ridiculous thing like that? The PS3 still to this day has framerate issues and a horrible online interface. The PS3 is an insult to the first 2 playstations and those who defend it amaze me.

Framerate issues? Have you played PS3's first party games? No framerate issues and no lag while playing online. These "framerate issues" are found in lousy ported 3rd party games.

To the TC, sell it, if you're that impatient. Someone else will be very happy with it.

setyono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 setyono
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts
Because it just sits in my room all day due to the fact that not to many good games are out and also I have a xbox 360 with xbox live. I am not bashing on the PS3 but it just seems really pointless to own it, especially since most of it's so called past exlusives are now going to the 360. Should I keep my PS3? Or should I just take it back and save the money for the black Xbox 360 Elite?xXSCREWSTONEXx
All right! You prefer to have TWO xbox 360 rather than having 1 xbox 360 and 1 ps3 ? Gee...that's so smart of you. Tell me, what are you planning to do with your so called xbox360 elite ? Any exclusives for the xbox360 elite that the xbox360 not so elite doesn't have ? I just don't understand the way you think man....Really I don't.
-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -uHuRu
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
Please sell it. you dont deserve it. also, Elite is a rip-off.
SaL_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 SaL_92
Member since 2005 • 4106 Posts
i would sell both the ps3 and the 360 and then ull have a bit of money left over