should i get one now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vip3r666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 vip3r666
Member since 2005 • 1398 Posts

well im in a bit of dillema. i want to get a handheld this coming week, but i dont know which one.

my question is should i get a PSP now or should i wait for a PSP 2? and is the PSP 2 really coming out?

-_Cloud_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 -_Cloud_-
Member since 2005 • 1851 Posts
Get the PSP, the "psp 2" aint coming, even if it is under development it would probably take another 4 years or so to hit the market.
Got_Made

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Got_Made
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts

Get the PSP, the "psp 2" aint coming, even if it is under development it would probably take another 4 years or so to hit the market.-_Cloud_-

I think there will be a psp2 why not? all because it hasnt bee completely confirmed. I dont think it will take 4 years. Most console have a second or a third anyway.

grunzicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 grunzicle
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts

[QUOTE="-_Cloud_-"]Get the PSP, the "psp 2" aint coming, even if it is under development it would probably take another 4 years or so to hit the market.Got_Made

I think there will be a psp2 why not? all because it hasnt bee completely confirmed. I dont think it will take 4 years. Most console have a second or a third anyway.

I would get a PSP now.  I doubt the PSP2 will be out before at least 2009, that is if it comes out at all.  While most consoles have more than one version, they also have life cycles longer than 4 years, and with the PSP being only two years old i dont think waiting for the PSP2 is a good option.

zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#5 zeus_gb
Member since 2004 • 7793 Posts
The PSP2 is just an internet myth, it doesn't exist and has been officially announced.
Avatar image for chillin_penguin
chillin_penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 chillin_penguin
Member since 2006 • 106 Posts
psp2 is just a myth its not going to happen anytime soon and the psp is 2 new anyway. psps are a really good portable entertainment system but if ur more of a player that just want to play games on the move get a ds. ive a psp and to honest with u i wish i got a ds. as for u can play games on-line on psp...........no one is ever ever on (in europe anyway) so thats kinda out the window. also if u are getting the psp get the white psp the black looks better but they moved the analog stick on the white one so its better to use.
whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
just get the psp, the psp2 ain't coming anytime soon. so get psp and get mgspo, and sfdm.