Shenmue 3 Lack of information so far !!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fantam39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fantam39
Member since 2016 • 40 Posts

Have you noticed how we don't get many screen shots or new footage of the long awaited Shenmue 3 maybe Ys wants to keep everything a surprise until the final release, I'm checking YouTube and the Official Shenmue site every week but it's still screenshots of all the early stuff they showed a year a go, what do you think, peace to you all, Olly staley posted 13/09/16.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

The game just started production not too long ago, it'll probably be another 2 years before the game is ready, maybe 3 if they want to ensure the game is super polished on release.

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

hi I know that Sony is going to get on it! Lets see when Sony releases info like a breeder releases a falcon!

Warlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Warlag
Member since 2016 • 16 Posts

I loved the shenmue games. I played the first 2 on dreamcast and the second one again on Xbox cause shenmue 2 wasn't in English on the dreamcast. It was all subtitles. Loved them games though and can not wait for number 3. I was so pumped when they finally announced it!

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts

the games not expected until winter 2018 at the earliest that why I said sony likes to present stuff like its about to com out soon is deceiving