Seriously, What 3rd Party Exclusives Does The PS3 Have Left?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -uHuRu
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts

just Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XIII and Tekken 6.

I would not be surprised if we lose these games as well.

seriously, what is Sony doing?

All we have now are 1st party titles. WTF is happening?

Avatar image for Devils_Joker_22
Devils_Joker_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Devils_Joker_22
Member since 2005 • 5592 Posts
We have insomniacs games, and ZOE, evolution, Im not sure if GoW is third party or not?
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
Confirmed? L.A. Noire Ninja Gaiden Sigma
stl_rams28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 stl_rams28
Member since 2005 • 610 Posts
We still have Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I'm definitely going to get that game. 
Avatar image for Devils_Joker_22
Devils_Joker_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Devils_Joker_22
Member since 2005 • 5592 Posts

We still have Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I'm definitely going to get that game. stl_rams28

I think thats 1st party cos sony bought naughty dog back in the ps1 days

-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -uHuRu
uncharted is 1st party, Sony owns Naughty Dog ninja gaiden sigma is exclusive but a remake nevertheless and la noire is not exclusive. there is nothing left.
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
It's really not that big of a deal.  What major 3rd party exclusives do the other two have?
killerzebra12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killerzebra12
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts
the ps3 is slowly starting to look like nintendo. nintendo used to have all kinds of third party exclusives and lost them now looks like same is happening to sony
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emitsu97
the ps3 is slowly starting to look like nintendo. nintendo used to have all kinds of third party exclusives and lost them now looks like same is happening to sonykillerzebra12

The difference is Sony has incredibly capable in-house development.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
to me they still have all of them. it is not like dmc is not going to ps 3. muti-plat get use to it because games are not small anymore. they cost alot of money to make. to me ps 3 still has all third party.
KraftForgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KraftForgotten
Member since 2006 • 354 Posts
There will probably be great games that are exclusive only for the PS3 in the future; I really don't care, nor dwell on the PS3 as of present day of its exclusives. I am mostly thinking about the future which to me looks great...
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

MGS4, White Knight Story, FFXIII,, Tekken 6, WarDevil and more.

Do we really have to list our exclusives everytime we lose one?

DannyGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DannyGT
Member since 2006 • 158 Posts
I'm sure that next year ps3 will have all there exclusives back
KraftForgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KraftForgotten
Member since 2006 • 354 Posts
The PS3 already has a lot of exclusives. The delusions people have when Sony losses a few exclusives is pretty funny.
visli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 visli
Member since 2005 • 111 Posts
Playstation 3 has a lot of incoming games. I think we haven't seen anything yet. Just think of all the great titles for Ps2 , sequels of those games are probably coming to Ps3 even though they haven't been announced yet.
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
Motorstorm? Genji 2?Lair? Heavenly sword?
AB_Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AB_Uppercut
Member since 2007 • 1287 Posts

patience friends, patience

good things come to those who wait

Every new born tumbles at first but eventually he stands up

_Tobli_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 _Tobli_
Member since 2007 • 5733 Posts

RurouniSaiyajin
I'm pretty sure that WKS is first or second party
-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -uHuRu

RurouniSaiyajin
White Knight is 1st party/2nd Party. all we have now are Sony-made games. we have very few 3rd party developers' games.
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 emitsu97
[QUOTE="-uHuRu"]White Knight is 1st party/2nd Party. all we have now are Sony-made games. we have very few 3rd party developers' games.

What's the problem again?
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
[QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"]

-uHuRu

White Knight is 1st party/2nd Party. all we have now are Sony-made games. we have very few 3rd party developers' games.

I'm pretty sure It's being made by Level 5

AB_Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 AB_Uppercut
Member since 2007 • 1287 Posts
[QUOTE="-uHuRu"][QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"]

RurouniSaiyajin

I'm pretty sure It's being made by Level 5

yeah and being published by Sony, SCEJ to be precise

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts
Why would Sony be responsible of Microsoft being a$$holes only concerned with getting the players' money and giving them games with lesser quality on DVDs? THINK FREELY FOR A CHANGE!
-Y2J-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 -Y2J-
Member since 2005 • 1000 Posts
don't forget, CAP COM also makes Lost planet and Dead rising so these will probably go multi platform
_Tobli_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 _Tobli_
Member since 2007 • 5733 Posts
Why would Sony be responsible of Microsoft being a$$holes only concerned with getting the players' money and giving them games with lesser quality on DVDs? THINK FREELY FOR A CHANGE! TheTenth10
What? Why would they be "lesser" quality? Not to mention that MS is actually making an effort in aquiring titles. While Harrison just says that exclusives aren't important.
don't forget, CAP COM also makes Lost planet and Dead rising so these will probably go multi platform -Y2J-
That depends on how well DMC4 does on the PS3. The reason why Capcom is supporting the 360 is because of good sales, and larger userbase.
Big_Boss2703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 Big_Boss2703
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts
In stead of asking yourselves what exclusives sony has, you should be asking yourselves how many exclusives does microsoft have?All i always hear is Gears of War and Bioshock!!!I mean the PS3 exclusive title list is way longer that the 360's list but still all of us are acting as if the 360 has all the exclusives and the PS3 has nothing!!
joevfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 joevfx
Member since 2004 • 978 Posts

just Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XIII and Tekken 6.

I would not be surprised if we lose these games as well.

seriously, what is Sony doing?

All we have now are 1st party titles. WTF is happening?

-uHuRu
dude you do not understand the biz. It has nothign to do with Sony. Im sure they are offering these companies exclusive release contracts but that doenst mean the companies are gonna sign it. In these days of HD games it is WAY to expensive to develope just for one console. THey need to hit them all if they want to stay in buisness.
Bunnyslippers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bunnyslippers
Member since 2003 • 2171 Posts

We have insomniacs games, and ZOE, evolution, Im not sure if GoW is third party or not?Devils_Joker_22

Second party

Shundhit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Shundhit
Member since 2006 • 96 Posts
Everybody seems to be forgetting about the GREAT "8 days", or is it multiplatform/1st party?
Gustarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gustarz
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts
Everybody seems to be forgetting about the GREAT "8 days", or is it multiplatform/1st party? Shundhit
8 days is first party... but it still looks great and no one is even mentioning heavenly sword... why not? that looks like one of the best games of the bunch
joevfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 joevfx
Member since 2004 • 978 Posts
man this guy really urks me http://www.n4g.com/News-30603.aspx
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Cellien
Member since 2004 • 2280 Posts
The PS3 already has a lot of exclusives. The delusions people have when Sony losses a few exclusives is pretty funny.KraftForgotten
I dunno.. To me what is odd is the massive denial I see. Sony's decisions has alienated developers and casual gamers and the PS3 isn't doing so great yet people on these boards keep defending them.
deadkingdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deadkingdg
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts
White Knight Story, Heavenly Sword, Lair...
The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts
actually the loss of DMC4 annoys me a lot.. Sorry to say but I'm buying a ps3 soon for the exclusives.. DMC4 as well. This does not mean I won't buy a ps3 because I liked DMC allot but It is nowhere near my top 5 list but still.... As long as MGS4 is ps3 exclusive that justifies the purchase enough for me but as soon as I hear that one is going multi platform as well then I will be very annoyed because then i could have been enjoying next gen games for a year and a half already .. And by the way if we lose FF as well .. then I will have to seriously consider kicking phill harissons ass because SONY is too cheap\proud to pay for exclusives...
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts
please list third party exclusives for the other consoles. enough said. we have about 5, Microsoft has about 5.
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Cellien
[QUOTE="eclipsed4utoo"]please list third party exclusives for the other consoles. enough said. we have about 5, Microsoft has about 5.

I am not trying to start any debate but you said list some exclusives for other consoles.. then you mentioned Microsoft so.. for 360: Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms, Too Human, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Gears of War, Crackdown, Forza, Viva Pinata.. and seriously, the list does continue but I think the point is clear. I am not sure if some of those will eventually head to other consoles (namely the non-Microsoft funded ones.) But at any rate.. 360 is gaining exclusives while PS3 is losing them..
mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#37 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts
Honestly I've been a huge PlayStation fan ever since it hit shores back in 1995 in the US. But right now, I am infuriated by Sony's inability to take control. Microsoft got the GTA because of Sony's inability to reach an agreement with Rockstar, now DMC4 is hitting the Xbox 360, and PC? That's all fine and dandy but damnit I bought a $600 console for it's exclusives, not ports. I bought a $400 console for it's exclusives. I didn't buy both to experience the same damn thing, you can flame me all you want but DMC4 was a HUGE game for the PS3, and now it's lost. I'll end up buying it for my Xbox 360 now, because it has achievement points. More incentives. I don't give a rats @ss about HOME, I want the games to come out. I'll be patient and wait it out-- but how many more are we going to loose before it's pointless to own a PS3? Sony's treated me fairly well the past 10 years, but now I am beginning to loose faith-- I mean it's suicidal folks, not including multitasking to a $600 console so early when the competition is so high... I can understand Sony slacking a bit if they we're first on the market, but not including a fully unified online service, and basic functions can totally just kill you, if your competition has already been out on the market for over a year, with a solid line-up of software. I try not to pick sides but honestly Sony's been number one for me-- the PS, and PS2 had the best games in their respective generations. I sure hope I find some justification to waiting my @ss in line in the cold for two days, because now I am paranoid MGS4 will go multi-platform. If it does, I'm selling my PS3 even though I'll take a loss it's better than losing thousands, I've already got 16 games for it.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 eclipsed4utoo
[QUOTE="Cellien"] [QUOTE="eclipsed4utoo"]please list third party exclusives for the other consoles. enough said. we have about 5, Microsoft has about 5.

I am not trying to start any debate but you said list some exclusives for other consoles.. then you mentioned Microsoft so.. for 360: Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms, Too Human, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Gears of War, Crackdown, Forza, Viva Pinata.. and seriously, the list does continue but I think the point is clear. I am not sure if some of those will eventually head to other consoles (namely the non-Microsoft funded ones.) But at any rate.. 360 is gaining exclusives while PS3 is losing them..

I SAID THIRD PARTY EXCLUSIVES. Enchanted Arms isn't exclusive Halo 3 is first party Halo Wars is first party Crackdown is first party Forza is first party For every 360 exclusive THIRD PARTY game, I can name a PS3 exclusive THIRD PARTY game.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
so what if were losing third party exclusives, its just because they want to make money, we still have the best exlusives i mean how can third party exclusives compete with the likes of Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear SOlid 4, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, and the list goes on!!!
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Cellien
[QUOTE="eclipsed4utoo"][QUOTE="Cellien"] [QUOTE="eclipsed4utoo"]please list third party exclusives for the other consoles. enough said. we have about 5, Microsoft has about 5.

I SAID THIRD PARTY EXCLUSIVES. Enchanted Arms isn't exclusive Halo 3 is first party Halo Wars is first party Crackdown is first party Forza is first party For every 360 exclusive THIRD PARTY game, I can name a PS3 exclusive THIRD PARTY game.

Oh my bad, I did read that wrong :)
mikeslemonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mikeslemonade
Member since 2006 • 3624 Posts
The other two systems don't have that many 3rd party exclusives either.  Games are getting ported to the PS3, PC, PSP, and PS2.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 eclipsed4utoo
so what if were losing third party exclusives, its just because they want to make money, we still have the best exlusives i mean how can third party exclusives compete with the likes of Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear SOlid 4, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, and the list goes on!!!americahellyeah
FF and MGS are third party.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 eclipsed4utoo
The other two systems don't have that many 3rd party exclusives either. Games are getting ported to the PS3, PC, PSP, and PS2.mikeslemonade
agreed. look at Oblivion, Enchanted Arms, Saints Row, Splinter Cell: Double Agent.