Rock Band or GH3 POLL

This topic is locked from further discussion.

s-baller23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 s-baller23
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts
Hey guys I've gotta say I'm pretty impressed with the music games this past year. I own GH3 for wii and it was my first experience playing the game and it rocks. I just bought Rock Band for PS3 4 days ago and it is such an impressive game. I'm very satisfied with both and I am glad to own both. Now the question is which game do you like better and why?(You can like both it's ok :P)
KrazyC18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KrazyC18
Member since 2006 • 1535 Posts
dude! ily for making this! i was planning on making one cuz my b-day comming up and dont know which one to get! thanks:)
s-baller23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 s-baller23
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts

dude! ily for making this! i was planning on making one cuz my b-day comming up and dont know which one to get! thanks:)KrazyC18

LOLZ you mean "dudette"

KrazyC18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KrazyC18
Member since 2006 • 1535 Posts

[QUOTE="KrazyC18"]dude! ily for making this! i was planning on making one cuz my b-day comming up and dont know which one to get! thanks:)s-baller23

LOLZ you mean "dudette"

Sure, why not:)
kngkng21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kngkng21
Member since 2007 • 509 Posts
like wat everybody says GH3 is way more competitive and very fun to play by urself. on the other hand rock band is simply the best party game ever, notice how i said party, its mainly to be played with 3 or 4 people cuz the title says it all ROCK BAND. but seriously if i had to choose i would go with GH3. more cheaper and a great game. on rock band its way to easy if u play expert on rock band its like playing medium almost. i say go with GH3
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Rock Band
Avatar image for gintheplacetobe
gintheplacetobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gintheplacetobe
Member since 2003 • 4512 Posts

IMO, Rock Band is way better.

My reasons...

1. It offers a wider range of gameplay by adding drums and vocal

2. It really is the ultimate party game. It's also one of the few titles that my anti-video game female friends really enjoy playing.

2. Some people say that Rockband is too easy, but GH3 had me in a position were playing on medium was no fun and hard got to be impossible by the sixth set. Even if you are a master on the guitar, Rockband will give you a challenge on the drums or vocals.

3. Want more songs? With GH you're gonna get barely any DLC and they are just gonna force you to buy the next sequel for more music. While the devs who made Rockband have been putting DLC up every week and they already said that you won't see Rockband 2 until PS4. Instead they will keep supporting Rockband with DLC and updates.

4. I'd rather support the original creators of the series, Harmonix, especially since I've been hooked on their games since Frequency.

madaseyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 madaseyer
Member since 2006 • 147 Posts
Rock Band
Readons Why
1. DLC
2. Fun to play ingroups and also alone
3. Gives a challenge (but not as much as GH)
d14m23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 d14m23
Member since 2005 • 491 Posts
I have both and Rock Band is hands down the best whether multiplayer or single player!!
babystapler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 babystapler
Member since 2005 • 1679 Posts
Guitar Hero 3 just... bored me. I played GH1 to death, liked GH2, but Rock Band is the way to go. There's just something special about getting 3 or 4 people together as a whole band.
coolcat888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 coolcat888
Member since 2003 • 220 Posts
Rock Band hands down! It's so much funner than GH3!