This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scribs89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 Scribs89
Member since 2007 • 70 Posts
Alright, now I like some racing games but they all seem somewhat the same and nothing new that interests me. Now am I the only one who would love a new Road Rash game? I mean I loved those games, they were amazing. It was so much fun to race and beat the crap out of other riders along the way. With the new gen systems a really amazing one could be made if some company willingly did it correctly. The last one made was Road Rash Jailbreak. For those who've played it (and liked it) would'nt it be amazing if a new one was made and it had online capability to race against 15 others in a 10 minute long race with ranking and the old kick ass fighting of Jailbreak. Now I dont know any reason why a new one isnt being made because it seemed like they did pretty well on sales. I guess maybe the idea is banned? That's my only guess, but I would love to see a new one come out. MotoGp and Normal Racing doesnt really cut it for me.
dholmes19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 dholmes19
Member since 2006 • 1805 Posts
I loved road rash! I still have Road Rash 3D for ps1 and just played it about 2 weeks ago! it would be AWESOME if they came out with one now with the power of PS3!!
buffdaddy500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 buffdaddy500
Member since 2003 • 644 Posts
i loved road rash. so much fun. only motorcycle game i've ever liked.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
I said it before and I'll say it again. I would love a new Road Rash for the PS3.
MattyJ78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MattyJ78
Member since 2007 • 371 Posts

This YouTube Video brought back some heavy memories!!!

Remember how you actually had to run to your bike after you wrecked? Even if it was 100 yards away?

I used to love this game so much. Along with Desert Strike, it shared a large portion of my Sega Genesis playing time.

KamuiFei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 KamuiFei
Member since 2003 • 4334 Posts
Road Rash 3 for Genesis will remain the best Road Rash ever. How can you go wrong with attacking with nunchucks and cattle prods at 150+ mph in Kenya, Africa?
bukkookkub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 bukkookkub
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts

Road Rash 3 for Genesis will remain the best Road Rash ever. How can you go wrong with attacking with nunchucks and cattle prods at 150+ mph in Kenya, Africa?KamuiFei

lol I bought this about a year ago. God I love this game as well. chop, chop, chop, chop.. and it's not the same without 4fps, after RR3 though :P

but to the topic creator, you're 100% correct.

syonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 syonin
Member since 2003 • 26 Posts

Cannot count the hours spent on my roommate's 3DO playing Road Rash and Wing Commander.

And of course make the Wii version where you can swing the nunchuck like a bat or the chain.