Rainbow Six Vegas: Delayed Again! May 22

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ITaLiaN_BrO_699
ITaLiaN_BrO_699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ITaLiaN_BrO_699
Member since 2004 • 118 Posts
Thats seriously just disrespect, Microsoft is just paying them to keep delaying it, it's not that hard to port a game. Not buying this game for sure...no links but on gamespot and gamestop and eb games it all says May 22. oh n F U UBISOFT
Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ngon
Member since 2004 • 2782 Posts

yea... this is why i might get splinter cell DA or fear...

fear sounds better O_O

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
its getting annoying
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac3ec80bc470
deactivated-5ac3ec80bc470

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5ac3ec80bc470
Member since 2005 • 185 Posts
At least will will be even better (hopefully)
alex1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 alex1889
Member since 2006 • 1633 Posts
if ms is making sure its delayed i just wanna take a gun jam it in their ear and pull the trigger fgs
nexgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nexgen
Member since 2003 • 581 Posts

I broke down and got a 360 for this game and of course for their exclusives as well.

This game is amazing online, the single player is a good also. Now all I play is NHL 07 and RSV. I went from getting PS3 at launch to now waiting for the release of FFXIII for a PS3.

You guys are missing out and if you're gonna boycott buying a game because it got delayed for a long time. It's a real good game, it'll be worth the wait. I bet all of you are going to end up buying when it's released anyway.

risi37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 risi37
Member since 2005 • 4542 Posts
well that sucks
bigredman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bigredman3000
Member since 2006 • 1935 Posts
it seem like ubisoft just don't give a damn about the PS3. that is one horrible company.
walton13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 walton13
Member since 2005 • 2171 Posts
it seem like ubisoft just don't give a damn about the PS3. that is one horrible company.
bigredman3000
i was going to buy it, but they can forget it now. by the time it comes out there will be others...
Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Deihmos
Member since 2007 • 7819 Posts

if ms is making sure its delayed i just wanna take a gun jam it in their ear and pull the trigger fgsalex1889

MS is delaying rainbow six? :lol:

guyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 guyhunter
Member since 2004 • 3691 Posts
Wow there sure are some paranoid people on this forum.  Microsoft are doing what now?
Anywho RV6 is a great game I'll wait... it's not like we have a choice anyway.
Hotwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hotwad
Member since 2006 • 1146 Posts
yea this is rediculous that a developer has an extra half a year to do a game and still cant get it out.
UTXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 UTXII
Member since 2007 • 3448 Posts
It really isn't that hard to port a game over...you are right there, my friend.

It sounds like a stupid Microsoft thing. I doubt I'll get it when it comes out, as I should be still preoccupied with F.E.A.R. This game looked excellent. It just seems stupid that every time the date draws nearer the game gets pushed back.
Shadowhawk2606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Shadowhawk2606
Member since 2006 • 481 Posts
Those people that also have a 360 have a chose, they can just go out and get the 360 version. I think one of the reasons why your seeing company's like Ubisoft choosing not to release PS3 titles until 2008, and why some companys are delaying games over and over again. Then later saying there doing that because the install base isn't to there liking just yet. Is because the PS3 didn't sell a ton of units right from the start. I guarantee that if the PS3 got off to such a good start like the Wii did, Ubisoft wouldn't be doing what there doing, and you wouldn't see nearly as many delays.
Hotwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hotwad
Member since 2006 • 1146 Posts

Those people that also have a 360 have a chose, they can just go out and get the 360 version. I think one of the reasons why your seeing company's like Ubisoft choosing not to release PS3 titles until 2008, and why some companys are delaying games over and over again. Then later saying there doing that because the install base isn't to there liking just yet. Is because the PS3 didn't sell a ton of units right from the start. I guarantee that if the PS3 got off to such a good start like the Wii did, Ubisoft wouldn't be doing what there doing, and you wouldn't see nearly as many delays.Shadowhawk2606

see what doesnt make alot of sense with the install base statement is..why do they expect it a build up a larger install base when they can be helping that along by releasing big titles like r6v.

Shadowhawk2606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shadowhawk2606
Member since 2006 • 481 Posts

I agree hotwad is just doesn't make any since to me.

Redfingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Redfingers
Member since 2005 • 4510 Posts
This is at least the fourth time this game has gotten delayed. I'm not even kidding, at least four times, and I've been watching this title for a while now. I'm totally reconsidering buying it now, too. If this is that installed base concerns crap, I'm throwing molotov cocktails at their HQ. I'm tired of saying, "all right, I'm going to buy it in a month," then, in ten days, saying "WHAT THE HELL?"
rahzel54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 rahzel54
Member since 2004 • 1732 Posts
the US Playstation site still says April release, as does IGN.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

You kids serioulsy need to grow up. MS is NOT causing the game to get delayed....think about how retarded that sounds.

Maybe it's harder than they thought to port over. Maybe they're trying to improve the game. I find it funny how some of you would blame it on MS as if they owned  Ubisoft. Stop complaining and just wait.

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts
UK/EU still has the release time as April. It appears is just NA releases has been push back. Strange.
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts

You kids serioulsy need to grow up. MS is NOT causing the game to get delayed....think about how retarded that sounds.

Maybe it's harder than they thought to port over. Maybe they're trying to improve the game. I find it funny how some of you would blame it on MS as if they owned  Ubisoft. Stop complaining and just wait.

kingtito

I agree with you on the part about MS having to do something about it, that's just stupid paranoia, however the complaints are justified, this was supposed to be a launch game, then delayed til december, january, march, april now May, while its been released already for pc and 360, I think anybody human would be frustrated and annoyed from 5 delays.

KSD22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KSD22
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts
This game has been finished for months now, Ubisoft just won't release it cause of low userbase. I swear Ubisoft is the aboslute worst dev in the market. They have no ethics. It's one thing to delay it's another to set fake release dates just to stall time. I would respect Ubisoft much more if they just gace us a real release date even if it's 6 months down the line. What ever happened to intergrity and honestly, it's better to come out and say then to stall loyal customers. Just set the release date in July or August or 2008 or whatever, but lying every month is really disgusting. Someone should really speak up against Ubisoft's dishonest business modo. I respect Eidos for at leasst having the ballz to say that they are waiting for higher user base.
bustos86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bustos86
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts
I heard that Ubisoft is delaying the game until the PS3 install base is big enough.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="kingtito"]

mmirza23

I agree with you on the part about MS having to do something about it, that's just stupid paranoia, however the complaints are justified, this was supposed to be a launch game, then delayed til december, january, march, april now May, while its been released already for pc and 360, I think anybody human would be frustrated and annoyed from 5 delays.

Lots of games that were "supposed" to be launch tittles get delayed. It's nothing new and definitely not the work of MS. Hell half the games mentioned for launch consoles never come out on time. It's no reason to get pissed off about.

romainsimoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 romainsimoni
Member since 2002 • 1955 Posts

Well, they are the ones who lose with all these delays. It would be a must buy if the game came in April since there isn't many attractive games available for the PS3 yet, but by the time it gets released, there will be more games available that will put this on shadow. Up to them. 

Alleluia_Cone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Alleluia_Cone
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts
What's funny is that only last week I think one of the editors at IGN said late April at the latest.