Rainbow 6:Vegas Dilemma

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gregdrapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gregdrapes
Member since 2004 • 110 Posts

Hi guys,

I live in Europe and somehow i got R6:V delivered to my house today, a day before euro release (god bless you play.com) Anyway i have a huge dilemma. On saturday my 50" HDTV went 'pop', literally. The TV repair man is coming tomorrow afternoon to fix/replace my tv.

Question is, go i

1) Play R6:V on my 32" SDTV and have standard picture and enjoy the gameplay, or

2) show an extreme amount of restraint and patience and wait until tomorrow when i can (hopefully) play it in all its 50" HDTV glory

Opinions please!!

UOducks521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 UOducks521
Member since 2007 • 1005 Posts
thats tought...I'm impatient and would probably just play it on an SDTV until my 50" gets fixed and then play on that until my eyes bleed
biosc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 biosc1
Member since 2003 • 1144 Posts

Just play Terrorist Hunt and get used to the controls.

Or play the first mission in single player. It takes place in Mexico and the graphics/locations are kind of dusty and brown so you will not miss much in the way of "flashy graphics".

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

Since we all had to endured such a long delays.. Whats 24 hours (or less). Just wait till you HDTV is fix. There's nothing wrong playing games in SD but when you have a HDTV, there's can be no comparison. :P

TheYellowYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheYellowYeti
Member since 2006 • 438 Posts

does the PS3 version still have 4 player online co-op?

gregdrapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gregdrapes
Member since 2004 • 110 Posts

I think i am gonna wait until tomorrow. Its tough though, i was almost disappointed when i got it today (which sounds rediculous after such a long delay) because i knew i didn't have my tv!

Thankfully i bought God Of War 2 on Wednesday so that can keep me occupied for now.