questions about the psp.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Spire88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Spire88
Member since 2006 • 4502 Posts

1. i have updated ny new psp for the first time and it said i could delete it off my memory card. should i delete it? or will i have to update again?

2.how many game demos are there to download?

3.how long can i last with my 256mb card with only one umd game?

4.i charged my psp yesterday around 9:00 pm and i had to recharge again today is that because the battery is new and needs more chargings to get 6 hous or what?

5.where can i go to get cool psp walpapers ON the psp?

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts

1. i have updated ny new psp for the first time and it said i could delete it off my memory card. should i delete it? or will i have to update again?

2.how many game demos are there to download?

3.how long can i last with my 256mb card with only one umd game?

4.i charged my psp yesterday around 9:00 pm and i had to recharge again today is that because the battery is new and needs more chargings to get 6 hous or what?

5.where can i go to get cool psp walpapers ON the psp?

Spire88

1. There's no need to delete things of your memory stick, but no if you do you won't have to update again.

2.There are a lot, don't know how many, go on theofficial psp website, other psp websites and the demo sticky on this board and check some of the demo's out.

3. If you only use your mem stick for games saves only, then you don't really need another mem stick yet. If, however, you want to put loads of demo's, vids and music on your psp, you'll probably need a bigger mem stick sooner or later.

4. The battery should last roughly around 4-6 hours the first time it's charged.

5. You can put any picture on your psp so long as it's a file type that the psp supports eg. JPEG, the psp will resize the pic for you to fit on it's screen, but if you want to get some psp pics that fit perfectly on the psp screen, then download a pic from the official psp website, check the pixels, and resize your images yourself to the same amount of pixels as the one you download off of the official website.  

Spire88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Spire88

ok but there must be a site where i can find ones already made and ready for a download.

can i find a pic on the net and on my psp and make it my wall paper?

and when i went to nintendo.com it said i must download like netscape firefox and some others i dont rember what is that about?

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gouldguitarist
Member since 2005 • 3582 Posts
There is a stickied thread in this very PSP forum for wallpapers in the PSP's screen ratio. By the way, you can buy more powerful batteries too. Netscape and Firefox are internet browsers... You can't use them on the PSP. Also, the PSP isn't a product of Nintendo.
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 death1505921
Member since 2004 • 5260 Posts

There is a stickied thread in this very PSP forum for wallpapers in the PSP's screen ratio. By the way, you can buy more powerful batteries too. Netscape and Firefox are internet browsers... You can't use them on the PSP. Also, the PSP isn't a product of Nintendo.gouldguitarist

Don't listen to this poster he's a noob! He told me to downgrade and it bricked my psp!

But anyway, just go onto google on your psp, and search "psp wallpapers" it'll come up with some websites, click one and navigate from there to find one. Then hover over it with the arrow and hit Triangle, then go to file and finally save picture. It'll be in your pictures then, to set as a wallpapaer or for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gouldguitarist

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]There is a stickied thread in this very PSP forum for wallpapers in the PSP's screen ratio. By the way, you can buy more powerful batteries too. Netscape and Firefox are internet browsers... You can't use them on the PSP. Also, the PSP isn't a product of Nintendo.death1505921

Don't listen to this poster he's a noob!

But anyway, just go onto google on your psp, and search "psp wallpapers" it'll come up with some websites, click one and navigate from there to find one. Then hover over it with the arrow and hit Triangle, then go to file and finally save picture. It'll be in your pictures then, to set as a wallpapaer or for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!

You're right. "What the hell is this 'WLAN' thing?" :lol:
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 death1505921
[QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]There is a stickied thread in this very PSP forum for wallpapers in the PSP's screen ratio. By the way, you can buy more powerful batteries too. Netscape and Firefox are internet browsers... You can't use them on the PSP. Also, the PSP isn't a product of Nintendo.gouldguitarist

I'm going to hurt you now, and make many many mother jokes. 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gouldguitarist
[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]There is a stickied thread in this very PSP forum for wallpapers in the PSP's screen ratio. By the way, you can buy more powerful batteries too. Netscape and Firefox are internet browsers... You can't use them on the PSP. Also, the PSP isn't a product of Nintendo.death1505921

Where's the switch on the mother?
Splash-Bar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Splash-Bar
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts
[QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]There is a stickied thread in this very PSP forum for wallpapers in the PSP's screen ratio. By the way, you can buy more powerful batteries too. Netscape and Firefox are internet browsers... You can't use them on the PSP. Also, the PSP isn't a product of Nintendo.gouldguitarist

rogl... nice stacked quotage! Also man, heres a battery tip: Drain the battery all the way before charging. Doing this should greatly increase ur battery potential. Also hitting the box changes the brightness. You know the drill. And, 256MB will last u forever with one game... theres only one save game file, and it's typically 500KB-.  

Splash-Bar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Splash-Bar
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts
also, www.themepsp.com is a great place to get wallpapers formatted for ur PSP. Same goes for www.pspwallpapers.com , altho that one IS a little obvious :D
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 death1505921
[QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

Oh, I forgot, you don't know where the love button is do you? Seeing as your a bit lacking in that area of experience. 

Spire88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Spire88
ok i downloaded a wallpaper from pspwallpapers.com  and its in the photo channel and i dont know where to go from there. please help
Avatar image for Jack7Of7Spades7
Jack7Of7Spades7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 Jack7Of7Spades7
Member since 2006 • 446 Posts
Wow, he really is going to ask us which girl to marry. I was joking in his last topic, but this...
Spire88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Spire88

Wow, he really is going to ask us which girl to marry. I was joking in his last topic, but this...Jack7Of7Spades7

ok buddy whats your FN problem?  all im asking is how do i set up a wallpaper.

Jack7Of7Spades7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jack7Of7Spades7
Google it then, it's not that hard, instead of wasting space on the forum.
Spire88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Spire88
yea why google it when i can just goto the PSP FORUM AND ASK!!!!!!
Jack7Of7Spades7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jack7Of7Spades7
Because your topic is taking the spot of a topic actually worth answering, and it wastes bandwith, that's why.
Spire88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Spire88
well if you have a problem than why are you posting here?