Questions about Disgea PSP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mcaleerpx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 mcaleerpx01
Member since 2007 • 31 Posts

I just have 2 questions:

1)What are the differences between the PSP version and the PS2 version?

2)Would I be able to use a Disgaea PS2 guide with the PSP version of the game and have it be roughly the same?

Shadow_Hokage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Shadow_Hokage
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts

1) a new end dungeon, a new story mode where laharl is dead because etna shoots him (this is about 57% different from old one, plot and all character dialogue is changed just about, but battles are highly similar, just without laharl the powerhouse and a higher difficulty) that is unlocked via cheat or completing main story, versus via wifi, and in a few maps and the versus, there is fog of war.

2) for orginial story yes, and unless you maxed out everything, and poured 100+ hours into old one, I would recomend, I only 1/3 completed the originial STORYLINE yes, throw the rocks, but I sold it.... but I bought this one. It is portable, and thus easier to spend the excessive amount of time required to excel at it, same as FFT and J D'A.

fatjoe400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 fatjoe400
Member since 2003 • 1880 Posts

I will help you with your questions:

1)The PSP version sports bonus content such as Etna mode, item record, and no slowdown like in the PS2 version.

2)You can use the guide to get through the original story, but should refer to gamefaqs.com for information on Etna mode.

mcaleerpx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 mcaleerpx01
Member since 2007 • 31 Posts
Thanks for your help.