Question about Subscribing to Qore ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Open-Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Open-Mind
Member since 2006 • 32 Posts

i am looking to subscribe to Qore but i have some Qoestionscan i download the old episode and download the old games which comes with the old epsodes and still download the new ones?is it timed subscribing or number of episodes subscribing ?thanks in advance.

Runing_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Runing_man
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
u cant get old 1ns without buying them but thats a waset of money u get like the first month episod of qore then 12 more
Open-Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Open-Mind
thanks for the help but i never subscribed to Qore so my Question here if i do subscribe to Qore annually..can i download the 12 old epsode and still download the new ones? i want to get the old free games.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#4 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

thanks for the help but i never subscribed to Qore so my Question here if i do subscribe to Qore annually..can i download the 12 old epsode and still download the new ones? i want to get the old free games.Open-Mind

Tell the truth....you just want to get the uncharted 2 demo,don't you??:P

Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts
thanks for the help but i never subscribed to Qore so my Question here if i do subscribe to Qore annually..can i download the 12 old epsode and still download the new ones? i want to get the old free games.Open-Mind
Nope...think of it like a magazine. You only get new issues of Qore for subscribing, not free old ones. It is nice getting some invites to demos and a free game or theme here or there.
Open-Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Open-Mind

thanks guys

about uncharted 2 MP beta it is like iceing on the cake:D