Question about Killzone PS3 bundle for those who have it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 daviwinn
Member since 2004 • 4827 Posts

Hello folks,

I just ordered one of these bundles, but I'm really not interested in Killzone (nothing against the game, I'm just not into shooters).

My question is does the game come in normal sealed retail packaging? I'm thinking I could return just the game for store credit toward something that actually interest me like GT5 or Uncharted.

Thanks in advance.

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 daviwinn
Nevermind about the question, just watching an unboxing video on youtube and the game is clearly marked "Not for resale". New question, anyone know the trade in value for bundled version of the game? I don't want to bother with the hassle of e-bay or craigslist.
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

expect somewhere around 171$ trade in value 200$ if you lucky

CheekyIchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 CheekyIchi
Member since 2010 • 739 Posts

You'll probably get less than $200 if you tried to sell the whole bundle.

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 daviwinn

I don't want to trade in the whole bundle, just the copy of Killzone 3. Looks like the value is about $30 at the moment, but was wondering if it may be lower on the not for resale version of the game.

fsurb28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 fsurb28
Member since 2008 • 1329 Posts

whether you like it or not ebay and craigslist is the way to go, whenever i sold a game i always get more than what a store would give me

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 daviwinn

For me time=money, and my time is more valuable than the difference in money I'll get for one game on e-bay or craiglist, the hassle of setting it up and dealing with potential buyers isn't worth the extra $10-20. If the trade in value is too low, I have a friend with a PS3 who I'd rather just give it to for free. I was really just wondering if anyone here already knew the answer to save myself a phone call to gamestop, but now I'm going on lunch break so I'll give them a call.

EDIT: just got off the phone with them, they're gonna give me $37.50 for it, doesn't matter that it is the not for resale bundle version. Will use thattoward copy of GT5 :)