PSP Mysteriously Crashes While Online???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

canesfan8193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 canesfan8193
Member since 2007 • 477 Posts

When I play Socom 2 (its really the only game I play online) online I will play 1 match usually and then when the second match comes, my psp will just freeze and it will just turn off. I hate it when my psp does this and would like to fix the problem. Questions:

-Is there somthing wrong with my psp?

-Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks for your answers.

fnk_poils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fnk_poils
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts

i had the same problem with syphon filter logan's shadow... i cleaned the umd and the umd reader and it never happened again...

zzyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zzyang
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts
Happens all the time for me. Online and off. I've gotten used to it.
rc93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 rc93
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts
yeah this is what happened to me too
SkullSpliter12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 SkullSpliter12
Member since 2006 • 62 Posts
I think I know the problem for some of you guys. After playing online awhile(if you have an old PSP) your hands get tired and they begin to slope, make sure you are not hitting the wlan switch because mine turns completly off after turning wlan switch off. Its kinda dumb but i have the same problem, also you have hackers who boot the whole room if they loose and it will shut your PSP off if they boot you so watch out for invincible people.
zzyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zzyang
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts

I think I know the problem for some of you guys. After playing online awhile(if you have an old PSP) your hands get tired and they begin to slope, make sure you are not hitting the wlan switch because mine turns completly off after turning wlan switch off. Its kinda dumb but i have the same problem, also you have hackers who boot the whole room if they loose and it will shut your PSP off if they boot you so watch out for invincible people.SkullSpliter12

When I first got my PSP, I kept turning it off on accident. xD But this is not the case.