Psp is probably the best portable system I ever had......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GatoFeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GatoFeo
Member since 2004 • 1846 Posts
Besides UMD.... I get to do a huge lot of things with the psp. Download hot stuff, if you know what I mean. Heheehe....
GatoFeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GatoFeo
Member since 2004 • 1846 Posts
I wish they realease the 8 gig, so i can download more games.... No wonder Sony never realesed it.
haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts

I agree, I had a bunch of GB's before this and I rarley played them, but I use my PSP almost daily.

connor1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 connor1989
Member since 2007 • 180 Posts
psp is the closet ur going to get to a console, because portables like the ds have a number of really boring games such as games about dogs and braintraining, although i dont own one i wudnt want to, seeing the games that are being released lol....the psp is so gd because it gives u games that sometimes feel like ur actually playing on a ps2, this is what makes it so great the fact that u can be sitting on a bus playing games that have amazing graphics and games!
111v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 111v
Member since 2005 • 1007 Posts
i also enjoy my psp more than any other handheld, there is just so much you can do with it.
Furbyballistik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Furbyballistik
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts
the psp has amazed me, and still does, ever since i first got it at launch! ..i havnt got to play much games on it, but ever since they started making new demos for it, i got mad for the fact that i didnt get those good games to begin with, so now i play games on it like crazy!! and the music is forever playing in my ears! and my girlfriend gives me a reason to look at my photos over and over =]
johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 johnny27
Member since 2006 • 4400 Posts
I wish they realease the 8 gig, so i can download more games.... No wonder Sony never realesed it.GatoFeo
screw the 8 gig i'm looking into ripping the hard drive from my ipod and somehow getting it to work with the psp :D but i agree we need something bigger being able to carry around all ur games right on ur psp is a great thing and b4 any get mad at me i have a verygood reason for doing this... my UMD drive is BROKEN its sony fault for making the psp so fragile so y should they get my hard earned money?!?!?
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 bobstrife
Member since 2005 • 2657 Posts
Besides UMD.... I get to do a huge lot of things with the psp. Download hot stuff, if you know what I mean. Heheehe....GatoFeo
lmao. Yea the psp is really satisfiying..(sp)
moonsoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 moonsoo
Member since 2005 • 375 Posts
[QUOTE="GatoFeo"]I wish they realease the 8 gig, so i can download more games.... No wonder Sony never realesed it.johnny27
screw the 8 gig i'm looking into ripping the hard drive from my ipod and somehow getting it to work with the psp :D but i agree we need something bigger being able to carry around all ur games right on ur psp is a great thing and b4 any get mad at me i have a verygood reason for doing this... my UMD drive is BROKEN its sony fault for making the psp so fragile so y should they get my hard earned money?!?!?

lol imagine having 60gigs on the psp :)