PSP games on Vita.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SalikSST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 SalikSST
Member since 2011 • 261 Posts

how to download PSP games onto vita via PSN & or how to play PSP UMD games on Vita which are not available on PSN.i need help .

lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts

Just access your download history from the store to download any purchased PSP games to your Vita. You won't be able to use UMDs as there is no disc drive for it on the Vita.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

I have other question. How many PSP games are available for download on the VITA? And is there anyway to «migrate» our physical games of the PSP into digital games on the VITA?

Alx1231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Alx1231
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts

I have other question. How many PSP games are available for download on the VITA? And is there anyway to «migrate» our physical games of the PSP into digital games on the VITA?

tjricardo089
There's a good amount of PSP games on the PSN store but there is a lot of good ones missing. You need to decided if the download list is good or not. Just check the PSN store on PS3. As for a way to migrate them idk. Japan has a transfer program that cost money but the US and EU have yet to announce anything like that.
GamejunkieUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GamejunkieUK
Member since 2012 • 332 Posts
The transfer program where for a small cost you can transfer UMD games is available in Japan but only works with certain games. A lot of the major Japanese publishers don't support it. There is no word regards if and when it will be able outside Japan. You can download certain PSP games from the PSN and if you already did that you can download them again through your download history. The selection of digitally available PSP games is also limited and not all PSP games are available digitally.
lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts

tjricardo089

All PSP games currently found in the store will be available as well as any future releases Sony puts in there.

gwarlito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 gwarlito
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts

Just access your download history from the store to download any purchased PSP games to your Vita. You won't be able to use UMDs as there is no disc drive for it on the Vita.

lyndonAPI

Sweet, I didn't know this, so happy I can put my PSP download purchases on my Vita (especially since I sold my PSP)