This topic is locked from further discussion.

justin315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 justin315
Member since 2008 • 332 Posts
i just want to know, is this going to be downloaded or is this a blue ray disc? please share some info if you know anything about it coz im completely a ps3 noob
Semantia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Semantia
Member since 2008 • 185 Posts
Dowload from the store. When it comes out that is.
Avatar image for carving_a_giant
carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 carving_a_giant
Member since 2007 • 1516 Posts

i just want to know, is this going to be downloaded or is this a blue ray disc? please share some info if you know anything about it coz im completely a ps3 noobjustin315

You fool! We can't divulge that type of information here. I's a matter of national security.

Anyway if you wish to know more about home, meet me on the corner of Latrobe and Swanston street and i will tell you all you want to know. Of course i will have to then kill you for knowing too much, but hey, easy come easy go

bob_geldof221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 bob_geldof221
Member since 2004 • 3259 Posts

[QUOTE="justin315"]i just want to know, is this going to be downloaded or is this a blue ray disc? please share some info if you know anything about it coz im completely a ps3 noobcarving_a_giant

You fool! We can't divulge that type of information here. I's a matter of national security.

Anyway if you wish to know more about home, meet me on the corner of Latrobe and Swanston street and i will tell you all you want to know. Of course i will have to then kill you for knowing too much, but hey, easy come easy go

ha ha

Reldas89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Reldas89
Member since 2006 • 842 Posts
i so reakon home is gunna be the biggest flop. to me i dont see the point of it. like meeting your freinds in a virtual world, WTF, i would rather go out drinking in the pub in the real world with ma friends picking up the ladies lol