PS4 Trophies not working whilst PSN is down.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jarvis008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 jarvis008
Member since 2008 • 518 Posts

So I was playing Watch Dogs yesterday and then I realised that Trophies weren't popping when they should. After searching online it seems that this is a problem that happens with this game when PSN is down and lots of others had had the same issue.

I've seen other people say that this has happened whilst playing AC4,which got me wondering is this a PS4 wide issue or is this something specific to Ubisoft games? So has this happened to anyone else, if so on which games?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@jarvis008 said:

So I was playing Watch Dogs yesterday and then I realised that Trophies weren't popping when they should. After searching online it seems that this is a problem that happens with this game when PSN is down and lots of others had had the same issue.

I've seen other people say that this has happened whilst playing AC4,which got me wondering is this a PS4 wide issue or is this something specific to Ubisoft games? So has this happened to anyone else, if so on which games?

PSN was attacked with a DDoS attack. They're up again now i think

jarvis008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jarvis008
Member since 2008 • 518 Posts

@The_Last_Ride: Yeah I know about the DDoS attack. I was just wondering if this happened on other games when PSN is down or whether it was something unique to Ubisoft games. I'm a bit of a sucker for trophies and achievements so wanted to know whether I should just avoid certain PS4 games or all PS4 games when the network goes down.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@jarvis008 said:

@The_Last_Ride: Yeah I know about the DDoS attack. I was just wondering if this happened on other games when PSN is down or whether it was something unique to Ubisoft games. I'm a bit of a sucker for trophies and achievements so wanted to know whether I should just avoid certain PS4 games or all PS4 games when the network goes down.

i know how you feel, i have had problems connecting to the servers myself sometimes on AC IV

Soethi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 Soethi6
Member since 2014 • 425 Posts

Trine 2 trophies unlocked in the downtime when they should have. Everything was working there.