PS4 Dynamic Themes Demo/Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rlazoti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 rlazoti
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

What's your opinion about that? :)

danxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By danxxx
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts

Finally i just bought mine like 2 weeks ago and was surprised there wasnt an option to switch themes and avatars yet.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I really miss the PS3 interface, not into the large massive tiles but nice to see at least they bring back the animated backgrounds. But the prices were retarded for what they were imo. It reminds me of Windows Vista Dreamscene but at least you could make your own or dl for free.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Glad this is up as just wanted to no how many updates am i looking forward to downloading and installing be for i can even use the PS4 next tuesday. :D.

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

I was just wanting this last night because the blue background is so boring. It's going to pep up the PS4 interface a lot.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Hope they have a better choice than in that video, cos those ones sucked ass. Just let me have my PS3 campfire under the stars theme and all is golden.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7 digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

It's good they are finally implementing it on the PS4. It's wrong that you have to pay so much for something like this.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts

Meh I really dig the basic PS4 big tiles theme we got now, but more options for people are welcome.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

i couldn't care less about themes... :)

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

@MondasM: All i can say finally now when it comes out is the next question. One step out of time for ps4 by the way Sony operates. So we will see dnla and Mp4 like next yr more than likely.

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 yixingtpot

PS3 generation of gaming was so dead I probably spent more on themes than games, or close to it... not really. What I did find hard to believe is the complete lack of effort by the developers. No 3D themes ever came out for a 3D system? come on. It's also such easy money for developers, just add some custom sounds, 3D and cool exclusive graphics from the character designers that can't be found elsewhere. How hard it that? and it's such easy money for them.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

@ewalthour: i only use my ps4 for playing games and watching blu-ray movies, i am quite happy with it and do not expect more than quality games... :)

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By yixingtpot

the developers need to be more creative, imagine you buy a exclusive theme for say Resident Evil 7 and it has exclusive custom images, sound bites, 3D and hidden clues, like visual clues and verbal sound bites that would give you a word or code to unlock in game items etc... it would be interesting and a way to make money for them. Come on developers pull your heads out of you asses. They could keep people from using the same codes sharing by making it only detect the codes if you bought the themes etc.