PS3 online free coz there are adds ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alishareef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 alishareef
Member since 2003 • 868 Posts

Is the PS3 online free coz there are advertisements ?

What is the catch ? Howcome its free ?

Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
theres more adds in live i think, adds are unavoidable in todays world, its free cus sony doesnt feel like charging for something that has been free since its invention. only MS and their greedy little selves came up with the idea to charge to play every game online which isnt surprising at all.
alishareef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 alishareef
Member since 2003 • 868 Posts

theres more adds in live i think, adds are unavoidable in todays world, its free cus sony doesnt feel like charging for something that has been free since its invention. only MS and their greedy little selves came up with the idea to charge to play every game online which isnt surprising at all.Me_Ur_Daddy

Do you have ps3 online ?

Why is it free ? are there plenty of adds ??

FWWILLKILLSM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 FWWILLKILLSM
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
It's FREE because they are not sucking every nickel and dime out of you like MS's XBL, which sucks in ways that you can't imagine. Lots of lag, I mean real horrible lag, They charge you for something that should be free, Major host advantage on almost all of their online battle games, Lots of useless content, and several other things as well. Sorry to break the news to you.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]theres more adds in live i think, adds are unavoidable in todays world, its free cus sony doesnt feel like charging for something that has been free since its invention. only MS and their greedy little selves came up with the idea to charge to play every game online which isnt surprising at all.alishareef

Do you have ps3 online ?

Why is it free ? are there plenty of adds ??

dude its nothing that distrupts or affeects gaming, its not like 10 things are scrolling across the screen and flashing like live lol
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
Jesus the fanboyism in this place is worse than i thought. Yeah id rather live were free, it doesnt really bother me but it is a good service
teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 teebeenz
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts
Its free becuase they make enough money from game and machine sales to pay for it. Microsoft does as well... so why they charge I dont know.
EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts
I think it's ridiculous that Microsoft charges for online gaming and matchmaking. If they want to charge for premium services that's fine, but to charge for just playing online is an insult.  All Live fees do is fatten Microsofts bank account and limit the amount of users playing online.