ps3 memory ??? please help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

notchewable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 notchewable
Member since 2006 • 97 Posts
somebody told me i could save to a usb memory card then transfer my data to my new ps3 but the only usb memory cards are for cameras and the only thing i can find that i think might work is a flash drive but they dont say it will work forĀ  a ps3 is there anything else he could have been talking about?????
BViking78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BViking78
Member since 2005 • 390 Posts
My USB memory drive works fine with the PS3... and so my MagicGate (PSP memory card)... I don't remember if I've tried the one that my camera uses xD memory though...
hellscovern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hellscovern
Member since 2003 • 2872 Posts

somebody told me i could save to a usb memory card then transfer my data to my new ps3 but the only usb memory cards are for cameras and the only thing i can find that i think might work is a flash drive but they dont say it will work for a ps3 is there anything else he could have been talking about?????notchewable

If you have the 60gb model then it supports flash using the slots under the cover at the front, you may need to press the triangle button on the controller and choose the see all optionĀ  for the PS3 to see the data on it but it should work.