PS3 Game recommendations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

Since I bought the PS3 about a year ago, I have only bought a few games (MSG4, GT5, God of War 3, BF3, and some others). I was wondering if I could get some recommendations on some good ps3 games because I want to fully enjoy it...especially now that there is a huge selection of games for me to choose from. And I wanna get full use out of it for years to come until the PS4 has a wider selection of games to choose from. HELP?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Little Big Planet 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect Trilogy, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations, Ni No Kuni, Far Cry 3, Batman Arkham Asylum & City, Dirt 3, Hitman Absolution, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Killzone 3

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

Little Big Planet 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect Trilogy, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations, Ni No Kuni, Far Cry 3, Batman Arkham Asylum & City, Dirt 3, Hitman Absolution, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Killzone 3

Those with Uncharted and Last of Us. Last of Us is a little overrated, but a nice experience. Hot Shots Golf. Infamous!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@SpiderLuke said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Those with Uncharted and Last of Us. Last of Us is a little overrated, but a nice experience. Hot Shots Golf. Infamous!

i haven't gone through inFamous 2, because i just disliked it. I plan on finishing it, but it's not doing anything for me

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

If you're into well-written stories with unforgettable leading characters, you should play Red Dead Redemption.

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

I'll have to read up on some of these and i'm sure i'll try some out since they are now pretty cheap. Any others that I should try?