Ps1 a memory forgotten

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sppedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Sppedster
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

Hello everyone!

I used to play one type of game ps1 game genre Strategic Board, I would explain particularly about the game. There are probably about 10 characters including: the first character has a special head I mean hair like Gulie in Street Fighter, 1 ninja in green costume, 1 fat nerd, I remembered the most one female character had only bra and underwear to cover her @@, and there are other characters that I do not remember ... Each player will roll the dice to move within the map and all locations can either have enemies or not, in addition there is also boss location. And after all bosses in map 1 are destroyed, the path to map 2 will open and carry on. I remember the last boss is the Angel who has guided the players from the start of the game. Additionally, players could be turned into Dracula form with fearsome equipment to hunt other players to earn money for their own needs .... Later on I no longer play Ps1, until now I recalled about it and I definitely want to play it again.If you guys know the name please tell me. I m grateful: 3
GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Wrong board.

Sppedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sppedster
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

@GTR12: You mean a game named Wrong board ? Oh I almost forgot the game I played used Chinese or Japanese. :3

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@sppedster: No, you posted the question in the wrong board, there's retro discussion.