This topic is locked from further discussion.

brotherreese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brotherreese
Member since 2003 • 1049 Posts

Can any Vita owners tell me how the screen looks while gaming / movie watching while outside / on the go? Also, is there much glare?

Marzarmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Marzarmy
Member since 2012 • 67 Posts

Can any Vita owners tell me how the screen looks while gaming / movie watching while outside / on the go? Also, is there much glare?

brotherreese
well i have my brightness all the way low to save batt power so for me there is lots of glare.. but if your brightness is on Max then there is almost no glare at all
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
Glare is less brightness is about the same as psp, though with the bigger screen outdoor viewing is a little easier. Its easy to switch brightness just hold the home button for 2-3 seconds and a menu pops up.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#4 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
I had a little trouble at sunset in the car today. Not a show-stopper, but for darker games (in this case, the Unit 13 demo), it could pose some problems. Glare and brightness seemed fine the rest of the day, the only problems I had were with dark games plus direct sunlight.
SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

Out...side?

:shock:

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Out...side?

:shock:

k3ck

^^What is this...out..siiiide ?

Avatar image for looseyourself87
looseyourself87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 looseyourself87
Member since 2004 • 307 Posts

I have no idea what everybody's talking about... with brightness all the way up me and a couple of friends will agree that its absolutely not playable outdoors. I mean it's fine if ur on the bus or maybe a cloudy day or after 4pm but in an all clear sky ur screwed ... i love the vita so much...i hate this specific part of it...

1 question...any of u guys kno whether the display is gorrialla glass? i'm really not a fan of the protector so looking for an excuse to take it off

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

I have no idea what everybody's talking about... with brightness all the way up me and a couple of friends will agree that its absolutely not playable outdoors. I mean it's fine if ur on the bus or maybe a cloudy day or after 4pm but in an all clear sky ur screwed ... i love the vita so much...i hate this specific part of it...

1 question...any of u guys kno whether the display is gorrialla glass? i'm really not a fan of the protector so looking for an excuse to take it off

looseyourself87
When outdoors I usually find a bit of shade(under tree,etc) to play. I'm not good at putting protectors on, so I have gotten one yet. Last time on psp I had to call several gamestop's and find someone to put it on. Vita feels stronger over the screen so I might not this time.