PS+ Vita Instant Game Collection

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by optiplex7 (738 posts) -

In your guys honest opinion do you think this November we will be playing any full vita games for PS+? I'm thinking we get something like Escape Plan or Tales from Space. You guys think we will get anything surprising like Uncharted or Gravity Rush?

And please oh please i hope they don't throw in Motorstorm RC cuz everyone in NA got that for free already!

With the Vitas small game library it seems impossible that we wont get one of the launch $15 dollar games.

#2 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11651 posts) -
I'm thinking we'll see some downloadable games maybe the cheaper retail games. Wipeout, Hotshots, Little Deviants, Reality Fighters, Army Corps. Doubt we'll see stuff like Uncharted or Gravity Rush right off the bat.
#3 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2279 posts) -

I'm definitely going to need to get a bigger memory stick soon, please drop the price of them Sony!

#4 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

PS+ is going to include Vita, but it's not going to be 100% for the platform. PS+ usually has a bigger update with free game(s) once every 2 weeks, so we're not going to get as many PSV games as you'd think we will.

The earlier digital-only content will definitely be the first ones to go, ie. Super Stardust Delta, Escape Plan, Hustle Kings, Tales from Space. I can see a first person retail sized title sprinkled in like Little Deviants or Modnation Racers.

As it is right now, the details given for PS+ extending to Vita leaves a lot for interpretation. For example, will things like PSP, PS1, PS Minis, or PS Mobile games be counted towards it? As far as I'm concerned, anything that's on the PSN Store for Vita will be considered eligible by Sony. If so, then there's a LOT of content that will be given out before we get to the premium stuff (3rd party retail games).