This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cheukneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cheukneo
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I just got a ps3 this week, and I was reading about ps+. It seems like a pretty good deal, but I am not really sure. Should I get it?
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
do u like getting in to betas? u like getting free avatars and themes ( avatars and themes u get to keep even if u decide not to be a ps+ user anymore)? how about discounts, if u buy a lot of games or dlcs from the store. u like cloud storage? automatic updates. also every week, u get a full ps3 or psn games about 5 of them. if so then yea go for it. if u rarely will use the store to shop for games or dlcs then it wont be much worth it. u see i signed up with ps+ cuz of the games i wanted to get. and thank god to ps+ i ended up saving, cuz the games i wanted to get i got for free and didnt like em much in the end. ps+ is good for ppl who game a lot and likes to spend a few bucks here and there on the ps store to buy dlcs or games, ull get a lot of discounts on games and other stuff they offer.. like i mentioned if u rarely will do that then its not that much worth it to u.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Try it out for three months, it's 17.99$ I believe, if you don't like it after that you don't have to use it. Personally, I enjoy it. I had it since the first day and the games I got together with different discounts and betas I had participated makes it worth it.

Probably the best feature I love is cloud saved data game files. In my opinion, that should be available to every PS3 member, PS+ or not.

Try it out and decide for yourself. ;)

You can learn more about it here, it will give you a rundown what PS+ offers.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

jhon9728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 jhon9728
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts
Where can I find a list if games that are comming free for the month, as that is the main reason I would pay for it? Also is there any games that are always free with playstation plus? Asking because when I search I see all these amazing games Last month then this month seems to be all kiddy, unknown games and want to know if this is right... Seems a bit of a gamble to me
schizo_talon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 schizo_talon
Member since 2010 • 249 Posts
[QUOTE="jhon9728"]Where can I find a list if games that are comming free for the month, as that is the main reason I would pay for it? Also is there any games that are always free with playstation plus? Asking because when I search I see all these amazing games Last month then this month seems to be all kiddy, unknown games and want to know if this is right... Seems a bit of a gamble to me

The lists are posted on their website. The games will change from month to month and if you miss one, it might or might not come back around as a free game again. There is no always free game. In June was a great time to be a PS+ month as there was so many good free games, in July there might not be that many as June was E3, so that added to it a little, but with PS+ you never know they might top it or have another strong lineup of games. It's been well worth my money for it so far and I recommend it to people. I did convince I one friend after he got the free month once and he really enjoys it also now.