This topic is locked from further discussion.

ultimameteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ultimameteora
Member since 2003 • 2573 Posts

So I was playing Dead Space Extraction with the Move controller, I quit and started playing Sports Champions and the calibration was way off in weird way I had to hold the controller vertically to move the cursor, I tried calibrating and recalbrating, finally I turned the system off and back on and it straightend up. Anyone else ever experience something like this? I'm just wondering if my controller might be defective or if it was just some random thing.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

So I was playing Dead Space Extraction with the Move controller, I quit and started playing Sports Champions and the calibration was way off in weird way I had to hold the controller vertically to move the cursor, I tried calibrating and recalbrating, finally I turned the system off and back on and it straightend up. Anyone else ever experience something like this? I'm just wondering if my controller might be defective or if it was just some random thing.

ultimameteora
I've heard of other people having this and it just being random and not happening again. I myself have never run into it. Unless it happens again, it was probably just a random thing.
Cyb0rg360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Cyb0rg360
Member since 2006 • 387 Posts

Sometimes the calibration seems to go ape for no reason. It's only happened like two times since I got Move. I wouldn't worry about it. Also, I know they say to play in a well lit room, but often (when playing KZ3 beta for instance) I have the lights off and it works just fine so I don't know. . .

Ubersoldat87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Ubersoldat87
Member since 2004 • 1269 Posts

There is a reset button on the move. try pressing it and then recalibrate

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

I had something like this happen when playing the Little Big Planet move mini game (Sackboy prehistoric moves). It was like the controller was moving backwards from my motions (ii.e. down was up and left was right). Calibrating didn't do anything, nor did turning off the move controller. When I reset the system and started over it worked fine. It only happened once to me, but I've only played the move for a little bit.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Yeah I've had that happen with the Move before it just gets a brain fart and looses it's calibration. Turning the system off and on seems to be the only way to fix it.