Problem with downloading add-on for GT5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deathkne11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Deathkne11
Member since 2004 • 50 Posts

Hey all, I'm hoping you can help...

Having some problems downloading a game add-on through the Playstation Store. More specifically, for GT5.

I should probably start at the beginning, so bare with me. Recently, around Xmas, my 60gig phat gave up the ghost and the Blu-ray drive packed it in. So after a MASSIVLY failed attempt at getting it fixed through a local 'console repair' store (the ******s wiped my hard drive ffs...), I decided on a new 160gig slim. All good, except now none of my previous downloads show up in the 'View Downloads' section of the Playstation Store - I just get error code 80023102. I have 'activated' the system and am logging into the PSN with the same details as before.

As if things weren't bad enough with that, I can't download the 'Car Pack 3' which I bought for GT5. They took my cash quick-smart, but when I select [download], it gives me the following helpful message:

"This software has already been purchased. Press [download] to download it."

The only button on that screen is 'continue shopping'. When I hit circle to back out of that screen or hit X to 'continue shopping', then push the suggested [download] button, same message. Rinse, repeat... 3 times to no avail.

I have managed to download a few add-on's to Saints Row III, and they worked out fine, so I'm wondering if its a problem specific to GT5.

Any ideas or input would be appreciated.