predictions for psp (software)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stoneyjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 stoneyjack
Member since 2008 • 262 Posts

in a recent interview, sony announced that 50 to 60% percent of the software (for the year) hasn't been announced yet, what do you think they're gonna announce?

RAGINGxPONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RAGINGxPONY
Member since 2009 • 1452 Posts

GoW CoO 2

Killzone Liberation 2

I doubt it but possibly another GTA

Another Socom

Naikori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Naikori
Member since 2008 • 565 Posts

A sequel to God Of War

I think that this won't happen, but Mafia.

Another GTA, possibly something to do with San Andreas

A new Call Of Duty Game.

That's all that comes to mind. It sounds outragioues, but you never know.

Avatar image for deactivated-59506133570df
deactivated-59506133570df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 deactivated-59506133570df
Member since 2007 • 10348 Posts

I'm sure Atlus will have a number of games coming.

f1l200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 f1l200
Member since 2004 • 507 Posts

I'm sure Atlus will have a number of games coming.

Cody13_2012

I hope so

FoShizzle17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 FoShizzle17
Member since 2006 • 2170 Posts

maybe a first-person shooter? we haven't gotten one in a while :(

and I love FPS's

scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
New Metal Gear game for PSP is possible. There's also a ton of third party games. Maybe new IPs?
rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 rodney130
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts

Hopefully it a Resident Evil PSP game! I would even buy a port of RE4 as long as they did it right...

Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
New Metal Gear game for PSP is possible. There's also a ton of third party games. Maybe new IPs?scar-hawk
that's what i'm hoping.
riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts
[QUOTE="scar-hawk"]New Metal Gear game for PSP is possible. There's also a ton of third party games. Maybe new IPs?paullywog
that's what i'm hoping.

Yeah, new IPs, that's what i'm looking for
geedotherodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

#11 geedotherodian
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts
Maybe riddick or max payne. FYI Max payne 3 comes out for consoles and pc Q3!
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts

Hopefully it a Resident Evil PSP game! I would even buy a port of RE4 as long as they did it right...

rodney130
I would buy a port for any RE game. I mena 4 would be cool but there all pretty good. I would prefer playing 2-4 but anyone is fine with me. Oh but for God of War it was a prequel to the first game...so if they make a sequel it will probably be a port of Gow of War 1.....(unless they find a way to continue the prequel and not go into the present story.)
Zohluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Zohluff
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
Give me a SingStar Portable with DLC! That and Resident Evil Outbreak with online and RE4 controls, Max Payne, and Condemned.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Killzone: Liberation 2, the next Socom game. As for non-Sony owned games, another GTA and maybe Resident Evil.
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Hopefully the Suikoden 1 and 2 port that N.A never got. Persona 2 port please!!!

scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
I'm hoping for a lot more RPGs to start pouring out.
rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rodney130

[QUOTE="rodney130"]

Hopefully its a Resident Evil PSP game! I would even buy a port of RE4 as long as they did it right...

DarkMaster7991

I would buy a port for any RE game. I mena 4 would be cool but there all pretty good. I would prefer playing 2-4 but anyone is fine with me. Oh but for God of War it was a prequel to the first game...so if they make a sequel it will probably be a port of Gow of War 1.....(unless they find a way to continue the prequel and not go into the present story.)

Yeah, as far as a RE game goes, I'd buy it either way, but I'd prefer the new style like 4 and 5. I know alot of people want the old school RE games back, but I just never could get into them. The controls were really awkward for me...

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DarkMaster7991
[QUOTE="rodney130"]

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"][QUOTE="rodney130"]

Hopefully its a Resident Evil PSP game! I would even buy a port of RE4 as long as they did it right...

Yeah, as far as a RE game goes, I'd buy it either way, but I'd prefer the new style like 4 and 5. I know alot of people want the old school RE games back, but I just never could get into them. The controls were really awkward for me...

Yeah they kinda awkward to todays standards but if u get use to them they are really good games. The thing is the PSP is more likley to be able to replicate the controls of the first ones as oppose to 4 and 5.
rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rodney130

[QUOTE="rodney130"]

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"] I would buy a port for any RE game. I mena 4 would be cool but there all pretty good. I would prefer playing 2-4 but anyone is fine with me. Oh but for God of War it was a prequel to the first game...so if they make a sequel it will probably be a port of Gow of War 1.....(unless they find a way to continue the prequel and not go into the present story.)DarkMaster7991

Yeah they kinda awkward to todays standards but if u get use to them they are really good games. The thing is the PSP is more likley to be able to replicate the controls of the first ones as oppose to 4 and 5.

Well, I just got to thinking about it, and I think a game like 4 (possibly 5, haven't gotten it yet) would work just fine. In 4, you use the right analog stick to move the camera, but it the camera just snaps back into place as soon as you let go of the analog stick. They could use the PSP's d-pad to control the camera, and that's pretty much the only thing I think they would have to change...

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DarkMaster7991
[QUOTE="rodney130"]

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"][QUOTE="rodney130"]

Well, I just got to thinking about it, and I think a game like 4 (possibly 5, haven't gotten it yet) would work just fine. In 4, you use the right analog stick to move the camera, but it the camera just snaps back into place as soon as you let go of the analog stick. They could use the PSP's d-pad to control the camera, and that's pretty much the only thing I think they would have to change...

I have RE5 and it's almost the same thing. But don't you think the D-Pad would be akward for the camera? Oh and also the graphics things. The graphics for 4 and 5 were very clear and sharp. Hard to imagine it on the PSP.
MayorJohnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 MayorJohnny
Member since 2003 • 7838 Posts

All I want is a new Sly Cooper game! :lol:

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DarkMaster7991

MayorJohnny
I would like that too but with the developers making Infamous and stuff.....
MayorJohnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MayorJohnny
[QUOTE="MayorJohnny"]

DarkMaster7991

They don't have to make it. Just like High Impact Games developed the Ratchet & Clank games for the PSP instead of Insomniac. They are also developing the new Jak and Daxter game.
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DarkMaster7991
[QUOTE="MayorJohnny"][QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"][QUOTE="MayorJohnny"]

They don't have to make it. Just like High Impact Games developed the Ratchet & Clank games for the PSP instead of Insomniac. They are also developing the new Jak and Daxter game.

Yeah thats true also. Sly Cooper hasn;t been touched in awhile. At least JAk and Daxter got the Daxter game. Sloy got nothing...needs revival.
MayorJohnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MayorJohnny

[QUOTE="MayorJohnny"][QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"] I would like that too but with the developers making Infamous and stuff.....DarkMaster7991

Yeah thats true also. Sly Cooper hasn;t been touched in awhile. At least JAk and Daxter got the Daxter game. Sloy got nothing...needs revival.

Sloy. :lol:

Yeah, I feel like Sony is over looking the Sly Cooper series right now. What about the Sly Cooper fans?

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DarkMaster7991

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"][QUOTE="MayorJohnny"] They don't have to make it. Just like High Impact Games developed the Ratchet & Clank games for the PSP instead of Insomniac. They are also developing the new Jak and Daxter game.MayorJohnny

Yeah, I feel like Sony is over looking the Sly Cooper series right now. What about the Sly Cooper fans?

Sloy.lol. Yeah sry. I mena Sly but...I didn't look at what I typed...
rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rodney130

[QUOTE="rodney130"]

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"] Yeah they kinda awkward to todays standards but if u get use to them they are really good games. The thing is the PSP is more likley to be able to replicate the controls of the first ones as oppose to 4 and 5. DarkMaster7991

I have RE5 and it's almost the same thing. But don't you think the D-Pad would be akward for the camera? Oh and also the graphics things. The graphics for 4 and 5 were very clear and sharp. Hard to imagine it on the PSP.

Yeah could be. Oh well, as long as we get a RE game on the PSP, I'll be happy...

MayorJohnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MayorJohnny
[QUOTE="MayorJohnny"]

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"] Yeah thats true also. Sly Cooper hasn;t been touched in awhile. At least JAk and Daxter got the Daxter game. Sloy got nothing...needs revival. DarkMaster7991

Sloy.lol. Yeah sry. I mena Sly but...I didn't look at what I typed...

Heh, that's okay. I wasn't making fun, I just thought that it was funny. :D
stoneyjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stoneyjack
Member since 2008 • 262 Posts

im up for a sly game,

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
I'm betting most of them are shovelware games. But there might be 5% or more that's good. They could also be PSN games, which I'm hoping for is Suikoden 2 finally getting on the network. That's all I really want is Suikoden 2. Also, there have been rumors that a new PSP God of War is being developed by the Chain's team. It might be true.
hyperkass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hyperkass
Member since 2009 • 938 Posts

Killzone 2.5

and GoW CoO2

blooddog28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#32 blooddog28
Member since 2008 • 2049 Posts
Maybe a new final fantasy game? a remake or...