This topic is locked from further discussion.

Smallville123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Smallville123
Member since 2003 • 930 Posts
So I got the new update and I put in a PS2 game and I notice before the update when it was on upscalling full and smoothing on there used to be thin bars on the sides but with the new update and the same settings on there are no thin bars anymore, so it seams they fixed it but didnt mention it.
freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 freham2001
Member since 2004 • 2719 Posts
really? Im going to have to go check that out now... I guess we have to figure everything out for ourselves. Sony should just have a contest and be like "Guess what was in this update! Mua hahah..." they might as well.
Smallville123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Smallville123

really? Im going to have to go check that out now... I guess we have to figure everything out for ourselves. Sony should just have a contest and be like "Guess what was in this update! Mua hahah..." they might as well.freham2001

Haha ya. I'm suprised no one on this board has noticed it yet though.

Smallville123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Smallville123
bump
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14820 Posts
You could have gotten rid of those lines yourself, I think Sony realized that some people didn't know how to do it, so they did it for them.
bkslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bkslayer
Member since 2003 • 367 Posts
Theres alot of updates Sony didnt mention. And some of them are damn well worth mentioning.
aaron_kkwok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 aaron_kkwok
Member since 2004 • 59 Posts
Whats the deal with this new update, when I check for a new one it says there isn't one but Im sill running 1.93....... I check with my 4 different accounts to see if it was a region problem but still nothing
KuroiOokami45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KuroiOokami45
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts

yeah for some reason a folder for all my game demos appeared JUST NOW after I put Warhawk in. It wasn't there before I put it in, so after I quit and just saw the one demo I totally freaked out until I realized it was a folder (it would take me SOOOO long to redownload all 34 demos I have right now... I play almost all of them at least one every week or so, and my cousins like playing them too).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Smallville123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Smallville123

You could have gotten rid of those lines yourself, I think Sony realized that some people didn't know how to do it, so they did it for them.SOedipus

Ya i knowwhen you set the upscaller to full screenit still had thin bars on the side and now it doesent.