Please Stop it. (KZ2)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

L33T_TI200P3I2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 L33T_TI200P3I2
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

I am tired of all the threads bashing KZ2.

It is a good game, it was overhyped, but it's your fault for buying a game because of the hype.

The controls just take a while to get used to, I myself, the first time I played it I just turned it off, as the controls just annoyed me. The second time I played it, I got used to it a bit more, it's a lot more realistic control-wise.

The graphics are amazing compared to some PS3 games, theyalso look realistic.

The online is brilliant, it's a lot better than COD, ANYBODY can kill lots of people to getto the highest level, having prestige means nothing, well apart from you don't have a life. In KZ2 you do kill people to get to a higher level to unlock SOME new weapons, but themedal system means you have the be bit more tactical, say if you're a medic you would have to focus on reviving you mortaly wounded team-mate, or if you're aengineer then you might just prefer the shotgun or you might make a turret and use that turret to help get you kills. If you want to work in a team, thenyou should play with something called a CLAN, it's pretty obvious, there are about 400,000 people playing KZ2, there is bound to be a clan you can get into.

Every few hours I see a new post saying how bad KZ2 is or why somebody doesn't like it, I agree people are entitled to an opinion, heck this whole topic is my opinion, but please if you don't like a game, the people who do like it don't want to hear your whining. Hopefully this thread will stop bashing threads about KZ2.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

You mean Engineer .. not the Tactician ..

Oh the contradiction ..

RonnyRarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RonnyRarko
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts

YES this guy says it all! quit the bashing of KZ2, the controls rule they help 2 weed out the people who cant hang.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CanadianCR

YES this guy says it all! quit the bashing of KZ2, the controls rule they help 2 weed out the people who cant hang.

RonnyRarko

Why don't you guys just play the game .. and not get your panties in a knot over who doesn't like it .. does it affect you? Does it make you want to cry?

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

[QUOTE="RonnyRarko"]

CanadianCR

Why don't you guys just play the game .. and not get your panties in a knot over who doesn't like it .. does it affect you? Does it make you want to cry?

hahahaha seriously lol thank you, i dont under stand people, for the time the TC could have typed up this topic, he could have turned on his playstation and entered warzone.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="RonnyRarko"]

jerkface96

hahahaha seriously lol thank you, i dont under stand people, for the time the TC could have typed up this topic, he could have turned on his playstation and entered warzone.

Exactly .. plus I've grown accustom to all the negativity that shadows gaming forums ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

Exactly .. plus I've grown accustom to all the negativity that shadows gaming forums ..

and that my friend is how the cookie crumbles lol
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] hahahaha seriously lol thank you, i dont under stand people, for the time the TC could have typed up this topic, he could have turned on his playstation and entered warzone. jerkface96

Well it must be a Viva Puff, because I keep coming back for more .. ;)

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jerkface96

CanadianCR

hahah, we aka You need to stop Hijacking all these damn threads lol
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] and that my friend is how the cookie crumbles lol jerkface96

Never .. I can't see myself doing that ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jerkface96

CanadianCR

ok well ill join you haha, are you at work or you on psn right now, im about to get on in 30 after i finish my midterm paper.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] hahah, we aka You need to stop Hijacking all these damn threads lol jerkface96

ok well ill join you haha, are you at work or you on psn right now, im about to get on in 30 after i finish my midterm paper.

Off to bed actually .. working in five and half hours .. so need to get a little sleep before then .. :lol:

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jerkface96

CanadianCR

Off to bed actually .. working in five and half hours .. so need to get a little sleep before then .. :lol:

haha crazy, alright well have a good night
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] ok well ill join you haha, are you at work or you on psn right now, im about to get on in 30 after i finish my midterm paper. jerkface96

:lol: Try .. later man ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jerkface96

CanadianCR

:lol: Try .. later man ..

haha later SHOOTER lol

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts

[QUOTE="RonnyRarko"]

CanadianCR

Pot Calling Kettle
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

We need the sticky back...

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jerkface96

We need the sticky back...

thelastguy
yea at first i hated it with a passion, and now i miss it soo much lol,
B-L-I-N-G-A-H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 B-L-I-N-G-A-H
Member since 2008 • 410 Posts
[QUOTE="L33T_TI200P3I2"]

I am tired of all the threads bashing KZ2.

It is a good game, it was overhyped, but it's your fault for buying a game because of the hype.

The controls just take a while to get used to, I myself, the first time I played it I just turned it off, as the controls just annoyed me. The second time I played it, I got used to it a bit more, it's a lot more realistic control-wise.

The graphics are amazing compared to some PS3 games, theyalso look realistic.

The online is brilliant, it's a lot better than COD, ANYBODY can kill lots of people to getto the highest level, having prestige means nothing, well apart from you don't have a life. In KZ2 you do kill people to get to a higher level to unlock SOME new weapons, but themedal system means you have the be bit more tactical, say if you're a medic you would have to focus on reviving you mortaly wounded team-mate, or if you're aengineer then you might just prefer the shotgun or you might make a turret and use that turret to help get you kills. If you want to work in a team, thenyou should play with something called a CLAN, it's pretty obvious, there are about 400,000 people playing KZ2, there is bound to be a clan you can get into.

Every few hours I see a new post saying how bad KZ2 is or why somebody doesn't like it, I agree people are entitled to an opinion, heck this whole topic is my opinion, but please if you don't like a game, the people who do like it don't want to hear your whining. Hopefully this thread will stop bashing threads about KZ2.

ummmm ok .............. DONT listen to people that whine about killzone2 then, jeeeeeezzzeeee, just ignore , that doesnt hurt does it, but now you have made a topic whining about people whining about killzone 2