please help me!! problem with my psp! need help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for katie_222222222
katie_222222222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 katie_222222222
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
This is kinda embarrising, but since I'll never meet any of you, it doesn't matter. you see, before i ask u the question, u need to know some information - when i was 9 i got vbh, which just makes my breasts grow too big, too fast. now, im 14 and my breasts are much, much too big. (please don't make fun, i wouldn't make fun of u for something like that) anyway, they other night i was really tired, so i laid in my bed and played my psp  bit. i was so tired, i laid my psp on my chest for a little bit and rested my eyes. when i woke up,  i looked at the clock and noticed it was morning. i got out of bed, but when i stood up, i felt something weird in my bra - i reached in and there was my psp! i turned it on, but there was a rainbow color on the screen, and it still won't go away, and now I'm worried. any advice on how to fix it? thanks
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts

This is kinda embarrising, but since I'll never meet any of you, it doesn't matter. you see, before i ask u the question, u need to know some information - when i was 9 i got vbh, which just makes my breasts grow too big, too fast. now, im 14 and my breasts are much, much too big. (please don't make fun, i wouldn't make fun of u for something like that) anyway, they other night i was really tired, so i laid in my bed and played my psp bit. i was so tired, i laid my psp on my chest for a little bit and rested my eyes. when i woke up, i looked at the clock and noticed it was morning. i got out of bed, but when i stood up, i felt something weird in my bra - i reached in and there was my psp! i turned it on, but there was a rainbow color on the screen, and it still won't go away, and now I'm worried. any advice on how to fix it? thankskatie_222222222

Rainbow colour, that's weird, never heard of this problem before. You should call up sony to see if they can fix your psp, is it still under warranty?  

death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death1505921
Member since 2004 • 5260 Posts

You're psp got too happy being there all night.

But ontopic, i've never heard of it. For some reason, the back of my mind is screaming troll/attention seeker. I don't see why it would happen, has your screen cracked? I can't imagine it being very rainbowy, but it would cause a bunch of colors. 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gouldguitarist
Member since 2005 • 3582 Posts

[QUOTE="katie_222222222"]This is kinda embarrising, but since I'll never meet any of you, it doesn't matter. you see, before i ask u the question, u need to know some information - when i was 9 i got vbh, which just makes my breasts grow too big, too fast. now, im 14 and my breasts are much, much too big. (please don't make fun, i wouldn't make fun of u for something like that) anyway, they other night i was really tired, so i laid in my bed and played my psp bit. i was so tired, i laid my psp on my chest for a little bit and rested my eyes. when i woke up, i looked at the clock and noticed it was morning. i got out of bed, but when i stood up, i felt something weird in my bra - i reached in and there was my psp! i turned it on, but there was a rainbow color on the screen, and it still won't go away, and now I'm worried. any advice on how to fix it? thanksAbgoj

Rainbow colour, that's weird, never heard of this problem before. You should call up sony to see if they can fix your psp, is it still under warranty?  

You're not at least a bit phased as to how a PSP slept the night in her bra? o.O

:lol: But yeah, is it still under warranty?
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen.
gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gouldguitarist
Pics or it didn't happen.megagene
Lmao, of course for evidence only ;)
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 death1505921

Pics or it didn't happen.megagene

Lmao, perv! 

death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 death1505921

[QUOTE="megagene"]Pics or it didn't happen.gouldguitarist

Well Gould needs 'em, seeing as he doesnt get any IRL. 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gouldguitarist

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="megagene"]Pics or it didn't happen.death1505921

Who the hell are you? I don't even know you... Peadophille.
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 death1505921
[QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="megagene"]Pics or it didn't happen.gouldguitarist

Lmao. 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gouldguitarist
[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="megagene"]Pics or it didn't happen.death1505921

Lmao. 

Oh and in response to the PM you sent me, I don't want to trade photographs with you. Or chain myself helplessly to my bed.
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Abgoj
[QUOTE="Abgoj"]

[QUOTE="katie_222222222"]This is kinda embarrising, but since I'll never meet any of you, it doesn't matter. you see, before i ask u the question, u need to know some information - when i was 9 i got vbh, which just makes my breasts grow too big, too fast. now, im 14 and my breasts are much, much too big. (please don't make fun, i wouldn't make fun of u for something like that) anyway, they other night i was really tired, so i laid in my bed and played my psp bit. i was so tired, i laid my psp on my chest for a little bit and rested my eyes. when i woke up, i looked at the clock and noticed it was morning. i got out of bed, but when i stood up, i felt something weird in my bra - i reached in and there was my psp! i turned it on, but there was a rainbow color on the screen, and it still won't go away, and now I'm worried. any advice on how to fix it? thanksgouldguitarist

You're not at least a bit phased as to how a PSP slept the night in her bra? o.O

:lol: But yeah, is it still under warranty?

lol, yeah, of course, but the point to the story is that there is a problem with her psp, so i've tried

to help her out instead of bombarding her with loads of questions. 

jatt_soljha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jatt_soljha
Member since 2006 • 190 Posts

But ontopic, i've never heard of it. For some reason, the back of my mind is screaming troll/attention seeker. I don't see why it would happen, has your screen cracked? I can't imagine it being very rainbowy, but it would cause a bunch of colors. 

death1505921

I know what you meen, for some reason I think its greekboy (the crazy psp fan boy)

But if the topic creator is serious i'd say check your warrenty and ring Sony:)

death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 death1505921
[QUOTE="death1505921"]

jatt_soljha

I know what you meen, for some reason I think its greekboy (the crazy psp fan boy)

But if the topic creator is serious i'd say check your warrenty and ring Sony:)

Yeah I've heard of him. Never seen any of his threads yet though. 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gouldguitarist
http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=909096001&topic_id=25669917
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 death1505921

http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=909096001&topic_id=25669917gouldguitarist

Lol, that would actualy make sense. Any more of him hanging around like a bad smell, reminds of a person i know irl. He refers to himself as "a sweaty mosher" he admited he never washs actualy. 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gouldguitarist

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=909096001&topic_id=25669917death1505921

Lol, that would actualy make sense. Any more of him hanging around like a bad smell, reminds of a person i know irl. He refers to himself as "a sweaty mosher" he admited he never washs actualy. 

You don't even know me, what the hell are you talking about? Seriously, stop sending me sexual PMs or I'm gonna tell someone!
Jorlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#18 Jorlen
Member since 2007 • 1013 Posts
Sounds like the LCD screen got crushed during the night while you slept.  No clue how much a new screen costs, but at the price that PSPs are selling used nowadays, probably better off just to buy another one.
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 death1505921
[QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=909096001&topic_id=25669917gouldguitarist

You don't even know me, what the hell are you talking about? Seriously, stop sending me sexual PMs or I'm gonna tell someone!

I didn't say i was refering to you. You just proved that this means you know me! Two to me. 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gouldguitarist
[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=909096001&topic_id=25669917death1505921

I didn't say i was refering to you. You just proved that this means you know me! Two to me. 

No, just because we talk online it doesn't mean I know you and want to meet up with you. You just like to target vulnerable children on the internet.
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 death1505921
[QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"]http://uk.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=909096001&topic_id=25669917gouldguitarist

No, just because we talk online it doesn't mean I know you and want to meet up with you. You just like to target vulnerable children on the internet.

I quote= IRL! B****! You're not vulnerable. You're mom was last night though. And I gladly took advantage! Four...NIL! 

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gouldguitarist
[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

I quote= IRL! B****! You're not vulnerable. You're mom was last night though. And I gladly took advantage! Four...NIL! 

I don't know you in real life. I'm only twelve! Leave me alone!
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 death1505921
[QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

You have to be 14 or over to join this board. You have violated the ToS. Mods, violate this violator! You just self pwned yourself!

gouldguitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gouldguitarist
[QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

You have to be 14 or over to join this board. You have violated the ToS. Mods, violate this violator! 

Just like you violated me?! You should be locked up.
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Abgoj
[QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"][QUOTE="gouldguitarist"][QUOTE="death1505921"]

You have to be 14 or over to join this board. You have violated the ToS. Mods, violate this violator! 

Just like you violated me?! You should be locked up.

ROFLMAO, nice act guys, hilarious. 

jasonbesto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#26 jasonbesto
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts
What's the color of your shirt?Maybe it went rainbow because of that.Just a thought.
Journey89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Journey89
Member since 2005 • 1743 Posts

i cant believe im posting in this sh!ty thread.

the screen is probably over exposed due to your body heat. thats why you dont operate electronics in HOT conditions.

love the girl with big boobs.

Journey 

Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
This is kinda embarrising, but since I'll never meet any of you, it doesn't matter. you see, before i ask u the question, u need to know some information - when i was 9 i got vbh, which just makes my breasts grow too big, too fast. now, im 14 and my breasts are much, much too big. (please don't make fun, i wouldn't make fun of u for something like that)katie_222222222
why would anyone make fun of you ? this is a blessing from jeebus, even though your psp is dead because of it, there are more improtant things than psp though
LeviHohenfeldt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#29 LeviHohenfeldt
Member since 2007 • 862 Posts
lol this topic is a load of crock!
luvleafs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 luvleafs
Member since 2004 • 296 Posts
This is kinda embarrising, but since I'll never meet any of you, it doesn't matter. you see, before i ask u the question, u need to know some information - when i was 9 i got vbh, which just makes my breasts grow too big, too fast. now, im 14 and my breasts are much, much too big. (please don't make fun, i wouldn't make fun of u for something like that) anyway, they other night i was really tired, so i laid in my bed and played my psp bit. i was so tired, i laid my psp on my chest for a little bit and rested my eyes. when i woke up, i looked at the clock and noticed it was morning. i got out of bed, but when i stood up, i felt something weird in my bra - i reached in and there was my psp! i turned it on, but there was a rainbow color on the screen, and it still won't go away, and now I'm worried. any advice on how to fix it? thankskatie_222222222
ya ur probably just a geek who will never get a boyfriend and ur trying to get a virtual one on the internet what a narb
LeviHohenfeldt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#31 LeviHohenfeldt
Member since 2007 • 862 Posts

Rapper 50 Cent has claimed that he was asked by Rockstar Games to voice CJ, but turned the role down, stating that he would only voice himself in a video game (which eventually happened in 50 Cent: Bulletproof). Too bad Bulletproof sucked!

dude that is funny as hell!!!

Splash-Bar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 Splash-Bar
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts
could just be glare... sometimes my PSP gets a glare of light and an ugly, swirly rainbow color appears on my screen. And no, it's not grease. I believe it has something to do with how warped the screen is? My friend has a very "warped" psp screen, and it looks that way from an angle all the time. Idk, maybe a pic could be useful? of the PSP, and maybe you AND the PSP that night? jk. srry im not too much help.