BlaketheDweeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BlaketheDweeb
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

Recently I’d gotten Skullgirls Encore for my ps3, I’ve been trying to update it because I want to play with the dlc characters I’d also gotten, but at random points while updating it it will give me the 80710723 error. I’ve tried everything I’ve seen from others who were experiencing the same problem, from changing the dns, disabling media server, using two different sources of internet (I use my phones hotspot, which despite not being the most reliable has easily managed download and update in the past). I have MORE than enough space to update it too. Is there anything else I can do or am I just doomed to not be able to update Skullgirls?

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#2 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

From what I remember and this is also from the official PlayStation trouble shooting forums - "the error code usually represents a faulty connection between your and PlayStation servers and Sony has reported that it sometimes occurs due to server overload."

I would try later to update or maybe take a better look at your Internet provider, router and connections. Hope that helps a bit.