please dont get mad at me :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

paop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 paop1
Member since 2005 • 278 Posts

I know these kinds of questions are hated around here but please bare with me!! I called ebgames and the guy doesnt want to let me know on the phone how much he will give me for this stuff so can you all help with a good estimate how much i will get for my fat ps3 160G!! thanks :D

VD_Demon-101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 VD_Demon-101
Member since 2005 • 3186 Posts

$60 - $140

Plus $25 bonus hardware trade in.

^ Store credit

MasterKingMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MasterKingMP
Member since 2008 • 1740 Posts

Guy sounds like a prick to me. In my town they can always at least give me an estimate. But yea you won't get that much, it's a rip off. If I were you I would sell it on craigs list for like 200 at least.

adamlovesu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 adamlovesu
Member since 2010 • 829 Posts

I know these kinds of questions are hated around here but please bare with me!! I called ebgames and the guy doesnt want to let me know on the phone how much he will give me for this stuff so can you all help with a good estimate how much i will get for my fat ps3 160G!! thanks :D

paop1
id say 100 flat.....
ndawgdrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ndawgdrake
Member since 2009 • 533 Posts

paop1
You'd probably have an easier time selling it on CL. Just make sure you ask for cash only. You could prob get like 200 for it.
Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

omg i hate this thread so much. it totally ruined my day and you're making me very mad. :evil:

lol, just chill, man. what's this forum for if people can't go around asking a harmless question or two?

xTpux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 xTpux
Member since 2010 • 308 Posts

I would definitely go with Craigslist. It's so easy to over price things and have noobs buy it.

dabest2500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dabest2500
Member since 2010 • 2575 Posts

I would definitely go with Craigslist. It's so easy to over price things and have noobs buy it.

xTpux
Now you've said that, noobs that read this aren't going to buy it...
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

omg i hate this thread so much. it totally ruined my day and you're making me very mad. :evil:

lol, just chill, man. what's this forum for if people can't go around asking a harmless question or two?

Jinroh_basic
I agree but you have to admit,people get bent out of shape when someone asks a question like this. It's a little ridiculous. It's never a mod either, some kid who thinks he is the forum king gets pissy, oh well. I'll agree with the masses here and say sell it on craigslist.
dabest2500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dabest2500

paop1
It's possible that the guy had never heard of it! I certainly haven't. Just Google it though. Only knew about the 40, 60, 80, 120 and 250 gb ones. 160gb seemed like a waste of money.
xTpux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xTpux
Member since 2010 • 308 Posts
[QUOTE="xTpux"]

dabest2500
Now you've said that, noobs that read this aren't going to buy it...

Oh you would be surprised. =P
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
[QUOTE="paop1"]

dabest2500
It's possible that the guy had never heard of it! I certainly haven't. Just Google it though. Only knew about the 40, 60, 80, 120 and 250 gb ones. 160gb seemed like a waste of money.

if i remember right, it came with the MGS4 bundle. the guy probably just didnt feel like looking it up
dabest2500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dabest2500
[QUOTE="dabest2500"][QUOTE="paop1"]

starwarsjunky

if i remember right, it came with the MGS4 bundle. the guy probably just didnt feel like looking it up

Nice sig.
Avatar image for UnknownElement4
UnknownElement4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 UnknownElement4
Member since 2008 • 2603 Posts

At EB games, probably $100 total. just saying.

fdd10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fdd10
Member since 2009 • 76 Posts

Gamestop and EBGames are cheap. I would suggest going on Craigslist or Ebay to sell it.

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
I'm going to also recommend Cragslist. I would avoid EB Games like the plague when it comes to trading anything in.
Keir21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#17 Keir21
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts
[QUOTE="Jinroh_basic"]

hxczuner
I agree but you have to admit,people get bent out of shape when someone asks a question like this. It's a little ridiculous. It's never a mod either, some kid who thinks he is the forum king gets pissy, oh well. I'll agree with the masses here and say sell it on craigslist.

couldn't agree more