PlayStation Home on the PS4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Je5usPiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Je5usPiece
Member since 2013 • 27 Posts

Does anyone have any news on whether or not PS Home will be on the PS4?

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@Je5usPiece said:

Coolyfett would like to see it happen, PS Home is pretty fun when gaming itself gets tired. Plus Playstation doesnt have Mii Verse so its the next best thing to it. Coolyfett hasnt really heard any news about PS Home being on Playstation 4. Warning...this is not the best forum is ask this question. Many of the gamers here hate women, and therefore hate Playstation Home, You be better off asking this or researching this on the official Playstation forum that Sony own. Peace and Love.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#3 dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

@Coolyfett said:

@Je5usPiece said:

Many of the gamers here hate women, and therefore hate Playstation Home,

How can someone make not one but two crazy generalizations like that? I'm a woman, and I'm here, not hated by anyone, and I don't like PS Home that much.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

what is the correlation between ps home and gender??? i simply do not get it...

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

I wasn't a huge fan of Home, I remember when it first launched and they had mics and people were playing chess spouting racist remarks and insults each other

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@MondasM said:

lol...I know! That comment was pretty irrelevant but I'll address it anyway.

Even though home is designed for socializing, I don't know to many people who would use it as a dating site, I'm not exactly saying it's wrong but I would feel a little weird.

One of the main concerns from parents and people in general was the possibility of pedophiles and other weirdos hanging out on the site using fake Avatars.

But to the TC, I think homes concept was great, but with all of the loading screens, updates and just the sheer boredom after the novelty wore off....people just lost interest.

Now with the power of the PS4 and a little more creativity I think that home could be something special this-gen....but I'm sorry Coolyfett, I still don't see it as a forum for dating.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MondasM

@MarcRecon:

the same negative comments could be used for any online social platform, i never thought of home that way... :)

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarcRecon

@MondasM said:

@MarcRecon:

the same negative comments could be used for any online social platform, i never thought of home that way... :)

Exactly, but read my comment again.... it WASN'T directed towards you, it was in response to what Coolyfett said.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MondasM

@MarcRecon:

i never thought it was,... :)

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@Coolyfett said:

@Je5usPiece said:

Coolyfett would like to see it happen, PS Home is pretty fun when gaming itself gets tired. Plus Playstation doesnt have Mii Verse so its the next best thing to it. Coolyfett hasnt really heard any news about PS Home being on Playstation 4. Warning...this is not the best forum is ask this question. Many of the gamers here hate women, and therefore hate Playstation Home, You be better off asking this or researching this on the official Playstation forum that Sony own. Peace and Love.

What how does hating women got anything to do with hating Playstation Home??????

No one on these boards hate women, Women have nothing to do with how slow and boring Home is, It was a great Idea it just never truly hit off. it was to big of an idea for PS3 to truly cope. Plus the stuff you had to buy just to do up your apartment, it just wasn't that fun. I'd like to see a smoother more better home on PS4 but it's probably a waste of money for Sony

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

i remember when ps home first came out. everyone was so excited. and then millions disappeared into loading screens.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Coolyfett loco ese.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MarcRecon

@hitmanactual said:

Coolyfett loco ese.

LMAO

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MarcRecon

@MondasM said:

@MarcRecon:

i never thought it was,... :)

My bad :)..lol

focus97321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 focus97321
Member since 2004 • 351 Posts

haven't heard anything on my end, but i would love to see this become a reality in the near future :D

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Buddy at wokr shared, get some freebies by doing PS Home quest. RE 1 Director's Cut, Warframe DLC, and Blacklight DLC. Not sure how legit this is, haven't checked it out yet.

http://segmentnext.com/2014/03/06/get-resident-evil-1-warframe-and-blacklight-retribution-dlc-for-free/

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17  Edited By Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Maybe Sony will do something different for Playstation 4. Playstation home is not on PS4. Not sure if it made it out of Beta. So Sony may have something new along the lines of PShome. If they do This years E3 2014 would be the place to hear if they are working on something.

Moraly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Moraly
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@ shellcase86 that is very legit sony does that just like last year for e3 if you went on playstation home you got 30 days to sony music unlimited and you got a free month of playstation plus on top of some free stuff for your apartment and some avatar clothes.I would love to have them bring home onto the ps4 cause i miss going on there myself

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#19 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i have never even logged in or used it. I do not see the point of it. Play games, not pretend

dethtrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dethtrain
Member since 2004 • 570 Posts

Home is still around? I logged into once when it first came out. Didn't know what the point of it was

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Coolyfett

@dipdish said:

@Coolyfett said:

@Je5usPiece said:

How can someone make not one but two crazy generalizations like that? I'm a woman, and I'm here, not hated by anyone, and I don't like PS Home that much.

Have you ever heard a Call of Duty game session where a female was playing? It embarrassing. Reason for the post was the last time PS HOME come up people were bashing and saying it was only for girls which in most cases is true. Nothing wrong with PS HOME.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Coolyfett
@MarcRecon said:

@MondasM said:

....but I'm sorry Coolyfett, I still don't see it as a forum for dating.

Not saying it was, but Coolyfett has watched a woman in the household roam PS HOME she seems to have many girlfriends on it, the reason for what was stated was the attitudes people had about PS Home before Gamespot reformatted the site.

@dipdish said:

@Coolyfett said:

@Je5usPiece said:

Have you ever heard a Call of Duty game session where a female was playing? It embarrassing. Reason for the post was the last time PS HOME come up people were bashing and saying it was only for girls which in most cases is true. Nothing wrong with PS HOME.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#23  Edited By dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

@Coolyfett: Girls play COD. There are all-girls teams and such. I'm not so into that, so I won't elaborate further. But, women help making video games, let alone playing. Both men and women are working side by side to create you new games every day. Watch dev diaries and making of videos. The Uncharted series' writer and creative director was also a woman, unfortunately she left the team this month. But, you get the picture, I suppose.

I actually explored PS Home a few times on my UK account, and I cannot say that there were more women than men.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@moraly said:

@ shellcase86 that is very legit sony does that just like last year for e3 if you went on playstation home you got 30 days to sony music unlimited and you got a free month of playstation plus on top of some free stuff for your apartment and some avatar clothes.I would love to have them bring home onto the ps4 cause i miss going on there myself

Thanks ,much appreciated. I checked it out these weekend, got Twisted Metal and another vintage PSone game for free. Neat.

Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts

@Coolyfett: first off, it's completely stupid to refer to yourself in third person. As far as women gamers, I'm all for it. The dipshits that yell, cuss and are mean to girl gamers are the egotistic assholes that are worried they will get their ass handed to them by a female, who will embarrass them, or probably never had a real girlfriend and are acting tough. I have a female friend who I have played COD games with for years and we get those people all the time... She then goes 19-4 and dominates a few rounds, tells them to kiss her ass and laughs at them. Most of the jerks then start to send her private messages trying to hook up with here... Guys are idiots. Lol

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

Microsoft destroyed console gaming so I used HOME until it started crashing from either their side or my connection speed side of it all... I'd love to see it more properly fleshed out on the PS4. If it ran smoother it would be a bigger hit among users in general. It was easy money for developers to license their products and cheap media effort add-on sales. Even PS3 themes, I can't believe the lack of effort from Capcom by not releasing a 3D theme, sure not many people own 3DTVs but all those who do would have purchased a RE6 set of 3D themes, easy money... next to 0 effort involved on their end.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Coolyfett

see link to help you with your troubles

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/blog/coolyfetts-haters3rd-person-got-em-going-crazy/25943435/

after you read it PISS OFF.

@Dilrod said:

@Coolyfett: first off, it's completely stupid to refer to yourself in third person.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Coolyfett
@dipdish said:

@Coolyfett: Girls play COD. There are all-girls teams and such. I'm not so into that, so I won't elaborate further. But, women help making video games, let alone playing. Both men and women are working side by side to create you new games every day. Watch dev diaries and making of videos. The Uncharted series' writer and creative director was also a woman, unfortunately she left the team this month. But, you get the picture, I suppose.

I actually explored PS Home a few times on my UK account, and I cannot say that there were more women than men.

Yea, Coolyfett already knows that girls play COD, What the fugg are you talking about? Never said anything about girls NOT playing games or working on them. So again the question is what the fuqq are you talking about? The opinion Coolyfett had on the matter was based on OLD posts about PS HOME, and the hatred many here had for it prior to Gamespot changing its forum format, most of that chatter was aimed at women and Coolyfett thought that was kinda lame to hate PS Home because a lot of chicks used it. That is THE TAKE. That is the opinion expressed.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#29 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

@dipdish said:

@Coolyfett said:

@Je5usPiece said:

I haven't checked it out in ages unfortunately..

Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts

@Coolyfett: it's not original to post in third person, nor do you have any great essence of posting. Frankly it's rather more just a conceited illeism and make you look like an idiot. It doesn't piss me off, quite contrary, it shows that you are an uneducated pompous bafoon.

mullen15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#31  Edited By mullen15
Member since 2005 • 708 Posts

PlayStation Home is dumb, they just shove ads down your throat and the second I go to do something intresting they want money for it. So I hope Sony doesn't put it on PS4