BlazingHabanero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 BlazingHabanero
Member since 2018 • 14 Posts

Who remembers this Smash Bros. knock-off? To be honest it was quite the gem. I was wondering, if there were a new PSASBR for the PS4, who would be interested, and who would you like to see?

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

Alloy, Kat as not DLC, and that's pretty much it. Sony didn't get engough new characters (at least that I care for) in the time since the first game. Maybe Delsin?

Note that I'm talking only about Sony's first party characters. Maybe the could use Trico as giant playable character, but honestly that Alloy is pretty much the only new character from new IP that Sony got up until now.

Avatar image for blazinghabanero
BlazingHabanero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BlazingHabanero
Member since 2018 • 14 Posts

Well for that matter Smash Bros. is in the same regard. I mean they could probably even bring characters like Crash, and Spyro into the fold provided Activision doesn't oppose. There's plenty of PlayStation franchises that they could pull from to comprise a roster. I want to know if it's something everyone would be interested in, and if they were who they would want to make the cut. I agree that Alloy would be a great addition though.

Johndmgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Johndmgs
Member since 2018 • 323 Posts

I wouldn't mind having Solid Snake as a character since they had Raiden in the last one

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

I really can't stand Smash Bros and the knock offs are even worse. It was free from ps+ a long time ago and I deleted it fairly quickly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I remember I hated how you had to win with super moves or whatever. Completely missed the point of why Smash Bros is fun!

The character roster was decent. And stages looked cool, but then the stages were very bland and uninspired.

If they made a new one, it would actually have to be a good game.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7348 Posts

They should abandon the Smash-knock off gameplay and instead rip off Anarchy Reigns. Most Sony franchises are 3rd person action games, so their gameplay would translate better.

But really, they should probably just not. Sony characters are way too serious for a goofy crossover game.

Ice-Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Ice-Cube
Member since 2003 • 2435 Posts

It's actually the reason why I won't get rid of my PS3. Too many fun coop gaming nights with friends.